View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 05:42 AM   #23

Phoenix Flame
Go Umbarbar do my bidding

Send a message via MSN to Phoenix Flame
Re: A cure for homosexuality?

The truth is - this is sick: no matter what way you slice it. Whether or not God is brought into the picture. Mankind has no right fiddling w/life. This just goes to show how irresponsible man can be. But another point I would like to make is that God loves homosexuals the same as he loves born-again Christians. We're all sinners and fall WAY short of perfection. I don't look down/with contempt on anyone because of their orientation, their religious beliefs (or lack thereof) or their appearance. I mean, I HAVE, when I didn't know any better. But when you realize what it means to love someone - regardless of who they are or what they've done - even to YOU - you understand what LOVE truely means. Our societies have stripped the meaning of the word away because we 'love' our pets, parents, significant other, God, home, freedom, individualism...blah blah blah. I'm not saying that you DON'T love any of those things...just that the word is thrown around so much we almost say it at times without even thinking of what it implies.

BTW KB: Those 'Christians' you were talking about - many of them are brainwashed by MAN-MADE religious beliefs to think that God hates homosexuals - He doesn't. He hates sin. Period.

WM: I don't think you understand what God is like at all, but rather have had the world tell you what it thinks He's like, instead of finding out for yourself.

And Shinra Soldier: I agree with you that you don't need to go to any building to worship and serve God, but that He would rather we live our lives in reverance to Him - giving him the respect/admiration that He deserves.

That's all I have to say about this topic.
You only get one shot at life. Follow your heart.
Phoenix Flame is offline   Reply With Quote