Thread: Blitz Ball
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 12:38 AM   #68

Griever
He is legend

Send a message via MSN to Griever
Re: Blitz Ball

Well here is an easy team solution as long as you don't mind waiting til later in the game to start playing blitz alot.

I always wait until i get the airship to get my blitz team together.

I always get Brother, Jumal (Goaltender), Svanda, Wedge, and Naida from the jump.

Brother is a decent shooter at higher levels and a good defender too, he is also fast and has good block. Tidus is a good shooter but a poor defender, i've found that brother can more than make up for tidus's defense handicap.

Jumal is a good idea for a goaltender at first until Nimrook becomes a free agent. (I mention Nimrook from the al bhed phyches because he has the best catch stat at max level (level 99) Basically, all i do is set brother at mid, naida and tidus on either side of him, jumal in the goal, and wedge/svanda on defense.

Then all i do is just play league mode and get techs/exp to make them better.

Brother can snag the ball most of the time. In the unlikely case the offensive player gets past brother, tidus, naida, then svanda/wedge compensate. And jumal is the best goalie to have early on, as soon as he hits lvl 3, just set him with super goalie and you don't have much to worry about.

Set tidus with sphere shot/jecht shot and you're good to go til you get tackle slip and other useful techs. (Tidus+Jecht shot+Tackle slip 2=Uber leetness)

Since i made this team combo, i have been undeafeated in blitzball.

It's a sure fire way to grabbing those overdrives and that oh so sexy sigil :P

Last edited by Griever; 02-19-2007 at 12:47 AM.
Griever is offline   Reply With Quote