View Single Post
Old 02-27-2006, 12:56 PM   #1

Avathar
"GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!"

Send a message via AIM to Avathar Send a message via MSN to Avathar Send a message via Yahoo to Avathar Send a message via Skype™ to Avathar
Mohammed Cartoons

Sometimes i really think the world is going down. A perfect example are the Danish Mohammed Cartoons: they have such power to provoce an entire holy war for all Muslims. Now mostly, i'm not that interested in politics, but this getting obnoxiously absurd. It's definetly not the first time that there are charicaturised pictures of the Prophet and the Islam, but it's gone so far that withthese cartoons a holy war has started.
Then it's also become stereotypical that the Islam has become the most aggressive religion, for there are also thousands of charicatures of Jesus and Christianity, but never has there ocurred something so massive as what's happening now.
For the cartoons themselves, they are indeed very insulting, but above all very provocative, for i think that's almost the utter reason why they are published. Some are somewhat comical, but most of them are really just in case of provocation.
And now it seems like Denmark has become the main enemy of all Muslims throughout the world, just because of one Danish person who had the idea for another load of cartoons.
It's sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis
Now, contemplate the tuttifrutti powahs in my avatar!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!
Last.fm YouTube DeviantArt Last.FM TheShrine DinoButt
Avathar is offline   Reply With Quote