View Single Post
Old 07-31-2006, 01:02 PM   #12

Hydra
3, 2, 1, Let's Jam

Send a message via MSN to Hydra Send a message via Yahoo to Hydra
Re: Requesting a Subforum...for Spamtastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkacia
The spam forum is for just that, spam. Any kind of spam. There is no rule against spam within that forum at all. That is what it is set up for .

The other forum rules, such as bad language, trolling and flameing do still apply, and that sort of thing will still be jumped on by the mods/admins in spamtastic, as it is in the rest of the forum.

Basically, people can post any sort of rubbish they want in spamtastic, and nothing will be deleted, closed or edited, unless it breaks any rule except the spam rule. In that forum, and only in that forum, there is no spam rule to break, and that means posts like "vjkahljrtg395kjahg" are ok and won't be interfered with .

The spammy type of games threads I closed recently in forum games can also be restarted in that forum if anyone wants to.
He just wants that part. Well, minus the trolling and flaming. I think he just wants the "bad language" part of it. I, personally support it, but I really don't see any good of it. Besides being able to say them, of course.

Edit:A forum where no mods or admins can punish you for what you say. I THINK that's also what he's saying, and that goes hand in hand with the others. He's going to have to explain, I rarely get things anyway. :P