View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 06:14 PM   #3

Marius
Highwind Captain

Send a message via ICQ to Marius Send a message via AIM to Marius Send a message via MSN to Marius Send a message via Yahoo to Marius
Re: Im rly confused here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydra
He's to blame for breaking your trust, and you're just to blame as he is for seeking revenge. It didn't help the situation any by you going to another man in the time you needed to sort things out with DR. Now I'm guessing you've hit rock bottom with him, and you're trying to crawl your way back up?

If you two love each other, then forget your regrets and try again. As long as you have regrets for one another, there's no way you can fully trust the other. And what's marriage without trust? Yer married, right? You'd be lying to the other if you won't let go. It's hard to bare, I know, but all you can do is either leave each other and go on with your lives, or start anew.

There's only so many times you can do something before you just get sick of it, right? If this ever happens again, with either of you, IMO, you aren't right for each other. I can understand that a man has weaknesses that makes him do things he wouldn't normally do.( I get that way sometimes. D: ) But still, there's no excuse for what he did. And all you did was add fuel to the fire. Now taming that fire is going to be as hard as ever.

It's not going to be easy to trust each other again, but like I said, if you truly love him, and he truly feels the same about you, just put it all behind you, and start over. You have children, and it'd get VERY complicatied if you gave up now. It's your decision, but I think you two should try it one more time. For the sake of a second chance, and your children. It'll be rocky at the start, but I think you two can pull through. Just don't let anything that drastic happen again, or you'll be right where you are now. Broken, scarred, and having second thoughts. And that's a bad way to feel.

(Insert Bible quote from Reason)

~Finish~

:3 I'm kidding reason. But seriously, does anything else have anything to say about this? If you two have any questions, or need reassurance, just post here. Or PM me one. Either one.
Exactly what i was feeling the other night.Im rly afraid for him right now. he's been rly distant & meloncholy and i kno he's got every reason to feel that way.....I just don't want him to get arrested..............again. But your right about one thing we gotta think about the kids. Poor carlos was sooo upset when D.R left the house when i told him everything. He's been drinkin excessively and i kno whenever he goes there someone gets their butt kicked or he gets arrested...I want to talk to him so he could calm down some how..but he keeps roaming in and out the house....but im gonna fix this i have to. thanks hydra.