Phoenix Flame
Go Umbarbar do my bidding

Send a message via MSN to Phoenix Flame
Re: Im rly confused here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydra

(Insert Bible quote from Reason)

~Finish~

I know you were kidding Jake, but please don't use my spirituality as a pun.

Dre, a lot of what you put in that last post I can really relate to (seeing as I did the same thing you did.) Its was easy to be deceived into thinking that my sin wouldn't come back to haunt me. I just thought that life would go on, that I wouldn't have to talk about it.

- but it came back to bite me in the ass. As I've told Merie, the most important thing is that you both learn from your mistakes. IMHO, the first mistake you made was getting drunk that night...or any night. Yeah, its fun...at least for a little while, but wrecking a relationship or your life...or becoming an alcoholic isn't worth any amount of 'fun.' It definitely won't improve your quality of life any. I'm not saying DON'T DRINK, and I'm not perfect. You can choose not to listen to me and that's fine, but I'm only trying to help.

*cough* that goes for you too Merie *cough cough*

D:

Perhaps it would help if you two sought counseling from a couple you both respect? Perhaps it may be time to do some goal-setting of your own? Whatever happens, I wish you both all the happiness and blessings God can give you.
You only get one shot at life. Follow your heart.
Phoenix Flame is offline   Reply With Quote