View Single Post
Old 09-29-2005, 02:51 AM   #7

Arkacia
Gunblade Expert

Re: School Uniforms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerlina
Yeah. Completely. It's so gross.

And an example of which- today on the bus I was sitting down across from this girl who was also in a uniform. This old guy got on and put his arm around her and started touching her shoulders and stuff. She just kept ignoring him, and then when she got up to get off the bus, he tried to look up her skirt. He started talking to me, and was trying to get me to sit next to him, so I went and sat on the other side of the bus, and then he just kept staring at me. It was so creepy! Luckily some of my guy friends were in the bus ahead of me, because when I got off, he followed me (I pushed the button thing at the last minute and then got off the bus as late as possible, but he like...darted off). I saw my friends and I was so unbelievably relieved. That whole bus ride was just scary. I kept having to watch him in the window (reflection), and the looks he was giving all the school girls was just gross.

I doubt that was just the uniforms fault though. He just sounds like an out and out pervert. I'll bet he would have been exactly the same even if you were in street clothes.

One thing the uniform can be sort of responsible for is that they do mark a girl out as underage, so any weirdo's would be able to spot one without any trouble. Thats not the uniforms fault though, its the pervert who is taking an interest in school girls who bears all the blame.

I see the girls here out of school wearing jeans and skirts halfway down their butts and tops that barely cover their chests, leaving their stomachs and the top third/half of their butt cheeks bare. A perfect dirty old mans dream. If something happens though, its not the clothes that are to blame, but the men who commit the acts.

Zerlina, a bit of advice. If anything like that happens again, especially if a strange man touches you without your consent, for heavens sake report it to the school and/or your parents and/or the police. Men who show an interest in young girls like that need to be stopped before they do something really terrible.