View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 02:39 AM   #2

Seyluv
*Isu's Empress/Wife*

Re: Robot Thread.

Relating to the sexbox article.

Quote:
First male Sex Box, Rocky

Don’t worry ladies if you’re feeling left out in the cold after hearing about the world’s first hot sexy robot, Roxxxy.

A male sex robot named Rocky is said to be hitting the market in a few months, but let’s hope he isn’t as conversational as the giant, synthetic woman with a real skeleton (does that mean she has real bones?).

My No. 1 "Weird BUTT True" news flash for the week ending Jan. 15 is Roxxxy, who has been built for play and conversation.

For the price of $9,000, anyone can buy Roxxxy and even customize her with unique personalities, according to Douglas Hines, founder True Companion LLC in Lincoln Park, New Jersey.

Forget about the sex here; I didn’t think men liked much talking? According to Hines, though, Roxxxy can carry on simple conversations: The real aim is to make the doll someone the owner can talk and connect to.

Connect is right, but I doubt conversation is going to play a big factor. My biggest question is, who will poor Roxxxy relate to?

Does that mean he’s ready for a Roxxxy? Somehow I don't think so.

The former stripper described the accident as the most painful thing he’s ever experienced.
After being taken to hospital more than an hour away, Tatum struggled to cope with the agony.

He added: "I said to the driver, who was ex-special-forces Marines, 'You might have to knock me out, because I don't know if I can take the pain. Just grab something and hit me on the back of my head.

"I had five guys looking at my shriveled, burned penis," he said. "I'm good now. My penis is fantastic - 100 percent recovered. Put me back in the game, Coach."

(edit some stuff out for sensitive users.)

Mods i had to double post because my character limit reached when i was adding this thread.
So please disregard the double post.

Anyway i think this is pretty horrible how the world coming to already. We barely have robots out and already they being used for sexual purpose. -__-

So sick...
Where r the maid robots...why are the sex ones out first for profit?
Or maybe they not known yet..but i doubt that.

This sex robot date was in jan..so this pretty new news...same go for that Surrogate lookin robot.

Last edited by Seyluv; 01-29-2010 at 02:59 AM.
Seyluv is offline   Reply With Quote