Thread: Chapter 1
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 12:39 PM   #33

clief101_
1st class SOLDIER

Re: Chapter 1

After Clief left the group, he couldnt help but feel a little relaxed. He didnt realy feel apart of the group, even though he was welcomed.

Perhaps i shouldn't go to the tournament and just leave? Would they even care? They have a mission that doesnt involve me

He wandered over to the tournament sign up desk deep in thought. There was a man in front of him in the process of signing up. He was short and bald, looked kind of old from where Clief was standing.

Surely he doesnt think he could actualy win this tournament??

The short old man had finished and walked off. Clief stepped forward and grabbed a sheet of paper and pen. He filled out the form and handed it back to the man behind the desk.

"Collemsium is behind me. Locker room room is that one over there. Be in there by 1pm or you wont be included," he said pointed behind him to his left.

Clief nodded and began to walk over there.

Judging by where the sun is, id say its roughly midday. Wont be long i guess.....will i be able to get very far with my injuries?

He wandered down to the dark dank locker rooms, awaiting for his companians to arrive.