View Single Post
Old 04-10-2006, 06:22 AM   #47

Avathar
"GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!"

Send a message via AIM to Avathar Send a message via MSN to Avathar Send a message via Yahoo to Avathar Send a message via Skype™ to Avathar
Re: make ur own summon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Bronco
Inspired by my new Avatar I have a new summon.

It is King of the Magic Pots except this guy fights back if you don'y give him an elixer!!!

He's basically a giant Magic Pot with 3 smaller Magic Pots with him. His only 2 attacks are Elixer Lob and Elixer Crush. With Elixer Lob he ducks down into his pot and comes out with an Elixer which he then throws at you. If it hits, which is about 60 - 40% then it takes your HP down to 1. Elixer Crush is were he ducks down, but comes up with a mountain of Elixers which he then drop on your party killing them all!!! So you better have Final-Attack Pheonix.
He's immune to physical attacks because he just hides in his pot so you must use magic. Also he has 999,999 HP However to avoid fighting him you must give an Elixer to each of his three guards and a Mega Elixeer to him. Then you get the Experience from all 4 Magic Pots!!!
Wow, that sound like an actual hidden boss. ^_^ The difficulty level is overwhelming. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucavi86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avathar
Kinda reminds me of Fenrir .
Yes kinda like Fenrir, but Zeigen (mine) could pass through any solid object. At that point he either does damage or lend his energies to that object. His real main abilities would be support. So curing or enhancing the summoner's attacks. However he can do so good damage on his own. If he was in a game, when you used his attacks it would be like Zell's duel. You'd use combos to do more damage and stuff. Sound cool?
Zeigen sounds MUCH better and useful than Fenrir ^_^ I love it!^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis
Now, contemplate the tuttifrutti powahs in my avatar!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!
Last.fm YouTube DeviantArt Last.FM TheShrine DinoButt
Avathar is offline   Reply With Quote