View Single Post
Old 06-09-2005, 02:06 AM   #7

~Hidan~
Highwind Pilot

Send a message via ICQ to ~Hidan~ Send a message via AIM to ~Hidan~ Send a message via MSN to ~Hidan~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Hidan~
Belial sat down on a chair backwards and looked over the strange weapons that Brain was messing with. “You seem to carry some interesting equipment my friend, I have seen similar in the past but nothing quite like this.” Belial picked up one of the pistols and began to do the western gunplay moves with it.

Really glad that none of the guns were loaded Brain just smiled and nodded. “So I am told you’re a demon right?”

“Right.”

“Doesn’t that make you the enemy?”

Belial smiled. “No not right now, I’m not one of the ones trying to destroy the planet you see?”

“I see.”

“Osirus and I are both neutral demons we only play on the will of humans, the ones we are against are directly taking over the humans instead.” Belial said as Osirus entered the room as well.

Osirus looked at Belial and then at Brain. “I like this one, he’s got a real fighters spirit along with a true and honest heart. He’ll suffer the most if he gets close to someone that dies, this will be most interesting.” Osirus said as he opened his book and left the room.

Brain just shrugged and went back to looking over this equipment. “He seems interesting, very morbid and very strait forwards.”

Belial nodded and was about to speak as Titania entered the room looking at Belial and Brain in surprise that neither of them had an angry look on their face. “Better rest up guys we’ll be heading into the ruins soon.”

As Titania started to leave the room Brain spoke up and asked. “So what exactly are we going into these ruins for?”

“Well we think there may be clues to a power that may help us in the war against the demons.” Titania said.

“What kind of power?” Brain said scratching his chin.

Titania didn’t know what to say “It’s a suggestion that was passed between the captain, Magus and Malice. I wasn’t really given the full details, but this is supposed to be the resting spot of a book that will help us find the power.”

Brain grabbed the case that seemed to have nothing in it. Just gave a head motion towards the deck. The others were already out on the deck looking around the area. Brain started pulling legs out of the box and then opening the side and top. Five small tubes sat inside and a long barrel stuck out of the top. He clicked a few things and then walked back and motioned for everyone else to stay back as well. Several seconds later with a small puff of smoke the tubes started to fire out of the barrel. Souring high into the sky and disappearing. Brain just smiled.

“What in the hell was that?” Magus said pulling himself back to his feat after being scarred back by the first hissing sounds.

“That my friend is a satellite system. Let’s see how I can put this. I shot 5 small things into the sky so far that they can see the entire planet, the send me information to this and tell me were we are in the world and how big the world is. It’s just a really nice map.

Everyone just looked at Brain like he was nuts and went on to deciding who would go into the ruins and who would protect the airship.

Malice spoke up first. “I think it would be best if Magus, Glenn, Titania and I went into the ruins and that Brain, Belial and Osirus protect the ship for now.”

“Yes sir!” Brian said with some charisma. “We’ll do out best sir!”

Belial and Osirus just nodded and sat down and started talking about things only demons would think to talk about.

Malice didn’t know if he should be insulted by the response that Brian gave or not. Asking Brain to talk with him for a moment in private they went down into Malice’s cabin.

“Yes sir?” Brain said confused why he was down there.

Malice looked him in the eyes. “Are you playing with me kid? What is with the whole sir thing?”

Brain didn’t know what to say. “Well I took it that you were the leader of these people, you’re the one who has it together and seems to be worried most about protecting everyone so I thought it was only right to treat you as my superior and call you sir.”

Malice nodded. “Well you don’t have to call me sir; I’m not use to it. If you remember the statue that was near us when you first met us, that was our old leader, I just took over. I have to say I’m not use to it yet.”

Brain nodded and walked out of the room back to his. “I’ll take good care of the ship while your gone Malice take good care of the others while you do whatever it is your doing.” Brain said as he entered the room.

Belial and Osirus helped the others get off the ship while this was going on and Malice came up and joined the others on the land, he was very happy to be back on solid ground.

“We should be back by tomorrow. If you don’t see us by then please come and find us.” Malice said waving to the Captain and the three staying onboard.