View Single Post
Old 02-28-2005, 11:41 PM   #5

FFnut
Master Thief

Location: The space between dimensions... kinda like where Gilgamesh ends up in FF5.
Palis, The Year 699 Ishia, Just Outside The Walls Of Gracia

Magus came to several hours later. He struggled to stand up and finally found his balance. With a loud swear he decided to fly over the wall to see what was there.

"What the... DAMN IT ALL!" he shouted. Apparently the wound on his chest was worse than he'd thought - all except his most basic magic was fried, including his limited flying ability. With a couple of quick spell words, he pointed at the ground.

Palis, The Year 699 Ishia, Gracia Colloseum

A loud explosion sounded from just outside the walls. Malice, Nichi, and Queen Ishia all whipped their heads in its direction.

"The hell was that?" asked Nichi.

Palis, The Year 699 Ishia, High Over The Walls Of Gracia

A long string a swear words erupted from Magus's mouth. All he'd done was cast a simple Dark Bomb spell to launch himself over the wall, but he made a slight miscalculation with the amount of power he allowed into it. In effect, he was flying much further over the walls than he had anticipated.

Palis, The Year 699 Ishia, Gracia Colloseum

The purple spot over the walls was getting ever closer. Nichi and Malice drew their weapons, expecting a fight. what they got was a man in a purple cloak landing right in front of them.

Magus stood up and dusted himself off. He looked up at their weapons, then immediately put his hands up. "Calm yourselves. I'm not going to hurt any of you..." He grinned, showing his teeth and two fangs. "At least, I won't hurt any of you yet. Depends on how much you hurt me."

Malice stepped forward. "And you would be...?"

Magus answered, "My name is Magus, and I am here to-" He collapsed from exhaustion.

Queen Ishia looked over at Magus's crumpled form. "He looks pretty bad. Let's help him inside - we can continue our conversation there."

"Only an egotistical bastard would sig himself." ~ FFnut

That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Commander Of The Platinum Dragons

Official Ex-Member