View Single Post
Old 03-03-2005, 12:27 AM   #8

~Hidan~
Highwind Pilot

Send a message via ICQ to ~Hidan~ Send a message via AIM to ~Hidan~ Send a message via MSN to ~Hidan~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Hidan~
Nichi watched Magus and Malice on the ground after the attack. Nichi sighed as he decided it was time to ju7st use a better skill. A white ball of energy formed on his right hand and grew to about the size of a baseball. He ran at the dragon avoiding his first direct attack and landed the fist right into the side of the dragons head. With a loud cry and lots of snapping sounds the whole neck of the dragon twisted sever dozen times all the way down to the body. If fell dead and the wind blew away the ashes, leaving behind the clear and empty crystal that was once its soul, Nichi stomped it with his boot.

“Are you two all…..” Nichi said as he collapsed from exhaustion. Spiral took way to much energy from him, Nichi hadn’t rested recently and was low on energy to perform such a powerful move was smart only in there was only one monster.

Malice stood up and looked over at Nichi in awe. “Are you all right?” he said as he picked up Nichi’s head and tried to get him to focus his eyes.

“I’m ok, just needing some rest. I used a lot of energy last night stalking you and then didn’t sleep last night. It was unwise to you one of my best moves.” Nichi said as he slowly got to his feet. Ishia entered the court were they had been fighting and ran over to Nichi and started using a healing spell to recover his strength.

Magus stood up and turned his back to them and started walking towards the coliseum. “Were we staying, I think we all need rest.” Yawning as he walked away.

“I’ll get you all a room, don’t worry.” Ishia said frowning at the kid as he walked off.

Later that day Malice and Magus were shown to the guest room of Ishia’s palace, it was quite and comfortable, and plenty of room for the three to stay the night, however Nichi never came.

“I wonder were Nichi is?” Malice said looking around the room interested in the craftsmanship of the moldings.

“Don’t know don’t care, let me sleep and I’ll care later, but now is now and I’m tired now so leave me be.” Magus said dozing off.

Malice looked at Magus and stuck out his tong in defiance. He decided to leave the room and try to find Nichi.

Nichi sat in his favorite room; the walls were covered with books and scrolls of great warriors’ stories and the skills of them all. He had spent the first sixteen years of his life just reading and practicing the powers of all his Heros. His new mom had taken very good care of him and saw to it that he had become so powerful.

“So Mom, do you think they can help stop this evil? Nichi said looking at the girl in the corner.

“You know your older then me in appearance now, you don’t need to call me mom anymore, I’m just someone who cares for you. Yes I do think they could help stop this. But you should wait for more. To come, I know that two more are to come, that is what the wise man said to me.” Ishia said looking at her only loved one that had stayed alive in the time she had with them. So many people she cared about had died in the past, and Nichi was the only one that managed not to leave her.

Malice came to the door and listened, he was surprised by this new information and intrigued as well.

“You can come in you know. We don’t have any secrets to keep from you.” Ishia said and the door opened.

Malice walked into the room and bow and sat down. “How bad is it?”

Ishia sighed. “The four generals are already awake. They are not on the move yet only because they are not at full power, but with them awake many more attack will follow I am afraid.”

Nichi sat to the side reading a scroll, His eyes a bright red.

“I’ve been meaning to ask you Nichi, why is it your eyes change like that?” Malice said calmly.

“I crossed over to this world after a great fight in my town broke out. During that fight I became so enraged and felt so helpless that I opened myself to a new power. My eyes when they look at different powers see how they are done and teach me how to copy them, because of this I can learn almost anything, but it drains me a lot more to use someone else’s powers over my own, so I read these books, by both reading and copying they become my powers and therefore a lot more useful to me. Why my eyes change, just to read a little closer.” Nichi said without lifting his head from the scroll.

Interesting, a copy ninja, not too unlike a doppelganger Malice thought. “So you could copy any move?”

Looking up now Nichi said. “No, I can’t physically copy fire, for it would tear me apart. I can also only copy a magic spell to be around 1/10th of its original strength. Also anything that is blood based, such as your wind powers are completely out of my range. I am best with Ninja art, fighting styles, and stances.”

They talked for several more minutes, but sleep was calling both of them and they left shortly after to sleep.

Nichi dreamed of the usual. Malice dreamed Nichi’s dream, Magus snored.