Thread: RuneScape
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2006, 06:31 PM   #8
Slider
Master Summoner

Re: RuneScape

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshadow2247
Not my style. I'm not really attracted to the type of people that play. Half of the towns are filled with pre-pubescent boys repeatedly ask, "Any girls out there wanna cyber?" The rest are filled with people who are arrogant (because they have RPG money?) and don't want to have anything to do with you unless you are gonna buy something. Not to mention the people that try to scam you using 100s of methods that seem so trustworthy. Then everyone else who is wandering around that doesn't hang around the towns are "all powerful warriors that walk all over n00bs."

But after all, it is free. Gameplay is moderate and it's not too hard. It's a great MMO for a first timer if you can manage to ingore all the ignorant people that play. You may catch me every blue moon: pheonix2210
You're right m8, but I manage to mind my own buisness when playing (thought sometimes I meet some decnt gamers who sometimes give me money for nothing!!)
I'm always wandering around in the South East Area (I think it's called World 102??)

As for the bullies, I nearly defeated all of them using.....let's call it my "Limit Break"

Last edited by Slider; 08-20-2006 at 06:52 PM.
Slider is offline   Reply With Quote