View Single Post
Old 04-19-2005, 01:48 PM   #15

Drazniich
T-Rexuar Snack

"Law number three... be kind to the locals, lest reality become too strained or you become a god yourself..." he snarled, turning.

The five demons approaching wore a look of sadistic pleasure upon their faces, until they met Belial's gaze.

"Wait..." one of them said. "Isn't that..."

Another one dropped his sword. "That's Eight!"

"Uh oh..." another gasped.

"Gizward the Crucifier, Ozrin of the Balefire, Periclis of the Fallen, Uriah the Hammer of Wrath, and Jarazu the Dark Heart, you have broken Law Number Three." Belial shouted. He stood, legs apart, hands one behind the other infront of him. "The council decreed that those who did not write the laws are to be punished severely for breaking the laws."

The five looked at each other. "Let's take him out." one laughed. He started to step forward.

A wide bolt made his disapear from the waist up. The others looked wide eyed.

"I wrote that law in my own dark blood." Belial whispered. "AND I AM TIRED OF IT BEING IGNORED!"

He blasted the other four in the same manner. The beams flew through them and into enemy teritory.

Belial stalked back to the gate, almost looking drunk while he did. Nichi returned.

"Third Law?" Nichi asked.

Belial stared. "That was being nice. The world still turns, doesn't it?"
The Via Hyron, Road of the Hive, dictates that you shall protect your loved ones, fight to preserve your way of life from outside threats, and never forget you follow the road. This road is, by far, one of the most honorable roads known to the vampire clans, short of Galconda only. The Via Hyron is only practiced by one clan, the second clan of Ashur-called-Cappadocius, namely, the Baali, the original infernalist clan...