View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 11:23 PM   #12

Phoenix Flame
Go Umbarbar do my bidding

Send a message via MSN to Phoenix Flame
Re: lulus ultimate weapon?

You two... The jumprope game I completely sucked @ at first, then the second half hour I got to like 393. It's all in the fingers baby!
The lightning dodging wasn't difficult... what was difficult was dodging the seizures as a result from the screen flashing 300 times!!! I feel really bad for those who are epilleptic. They don't get to enjoy things like pressing one botton excessively over, and over...and over...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... ... zzzzzzzzzzap!!!!

Edit:
Sorry, the best weapons are the celestials - I had previously thought they were the one's you customize - but I didn't realize that they don't have the <Ignore Defense> auto-ability when your Hp and Mp are high (depends on whether your character is a physical attacker - such as Auron, Rikku, Wakka, and Tidus; or a magic user - such as Kimahri, Yuna, or Lulu)
Anyway, Celestials are the way to go - and If you only get two or three, that's really all you need!

Last edited by reasoniamalive; 09-07-2006 at 08:45 AM. Reason: Did not know what I was talking about back then!
Phoenix Flame is offline   Reply With Quote