Thread: FFXI Discussion
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2007, 04:55 PM   #13

Kiera
Princess of Capoeira

Re: FFXI Discussion

xD good luck, especially on my server, you can barely get any low levels leveled unless you get a Power Leveler because there are:
1 ) not enough low levels
2 ) enough low levels but not the right job
The reason being is because everyone on my server are mostly level 70+ and are always fighting some HNM (Hyper Notorious Monster) or fighting Gods. I am practically doing the same thing, if you ever want to get on my server, please send me a private messege on here when you do get it , and I will get you a world pass to my server so we can meet eachother and also your "Crew".
If you are to rule the server I am in, you'll have to beat Muteki and Keichen. They are Husband and Wife in rela life and both have:

All jobs level 75 including the new ones
All missions beaten
The best gear
Muteki has 4 Relic Weapons in which each take about 2 years on avg. for a normal player, he has been playing since 02 so that would mean 8 years but it only took him until 06 to get them all and he almost has every single one.
Keichen has 2 of them, which she practically had Muteki help her, she got hers in about 2 years.
They are practically the riches people on the server.
Though they do not play anymore, they gave their character's to their friends, they still have everything.

"The Body is Limited to the Mind, but the Mind isn't Limited to the Body."
Kiera is offline   Reply With Quote