View Single Post
Old 04-05-2005, 11:01 PM   #39

Zerlina
Chocobo Jockey

Titania couldn’t help but let a smile appear on her face. If he was willing to teach her how to use her magic, then she could go with the others and not feel like some kind of burden.

“You would really help me?” she asked, her smile growing as he nodded.

Still, she felt ashamed somewhat, and brought up her hand to push some hair out of her face (the real reason for this not being that her locks annoyed her, but rather, that she could hide her grin behind her sleeve).

“I’ve heard that before, you know...” she brought her hand down “‘magic is not about ability; it is about concentration.’
Where I come from, we have a tradition in the art, and our elders and parents teach us about it. They used to say things like that all the time. The problem is that it makes no sense until you understand it. And when you understand it, there’s no point in hearing it.” She laughed and then once again hid her smile.

“Right, well,” she cleared her throat, trying to seem serious “do you think you could answer one question for me? I’ve been wondering it for…the past half hour. I suppose you’re expecting it, anyways.
Is there- is there any way of getting back home to where we came from?”