View Single Post
Old 04-06-2005, 07:46 PM   #42

FFnut
Master Thief

Location: The space between dimensions... kinda like where Gilgamesh ends up in FF5.
Palis, The Year 699 Ishia, Adinem

Magus looked out onto the horizon. He felt apprehension of some kind. He slowly walked out past the edge of town, scanning the ground for a clue. He found it.

Bending down, he picked up a small red rock nearly identical to the one he'd found earlier. He closed his eyes and concentrated on it.

Palis, The Year 698 Ishia, Outside Adinem

"Shut it, you stupid girl!" grunted the man.

Schala groaned. "Janus... Janus..."

"I said SHUT UP!" he shouted, slapping the girl. "Whoever this 'Janus' is, if he even exists, he'd do well to know not to try and fight against Lord Kain."

Schala sat up groggily as the man and his dragon continued on, Schala being strapped to the dragon's back. She broke off a piece of her pendant and looked into it. "Janus," she whispered, "if you do come here, help me. Please. Help me. Please. Help me... Janus..."

Palis, The Year 699 Ishia, Outside Adinem

The image faded from Magus's mind, and he gasped. Schala... I'm here... Janus is here for you. Please, Schala, where have you gone? Where? I miss you... I've missed you for the past... he suddenly stopped the train of thought. How long ago was the last I saw of Schala? It depends on how you look at it. It could be roughly ten years, from when I last saw her as Janus, in terms of my physical age. It could be roughly fourteen thousand, from the time between her coming to Palis and me coming to Palis, earth time. It could be a week, the same way in Palis-time, or only a few days, physically from when I was the Prophet... He shook all thoughts from his head and went back to Adinem to get some sleep.

"Only an egotistical bastard would sig himself." ~ FFnut

That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Commander Of The Platinum Dragons

Official Ex-Member