View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 04:17 AM   #13

TritonX
T-Rexuar Snack

Re: The Nation of Shu

Soren was utterly confused. More foes and complicated situations seemed to be arising and very few questions were being answered. The whole doomsday scenario was a bit much to digest . The Ayakashi were ruthless fighters, but conquering a planet could take them years of waging war. Now here was a race that could wipe out life even faster. Soren wondered if they should just find a way to leave the planet, leave and forget before any sort of questions of morality and justice could be discussed on the issue. As it is they were running away, so why bother to care?

"I don't understand why you or I should care about this Lyn. We are not from this world. No need for us to get involved. If this planet is going to die let's just leave. If we can find a way to another world we can forget about this. Why should you care for others anyway? You said you are an exile. There is no reason to choose to interact now," said Soren as place his hand on Lyn's shoulder.

"You have a point Meat. No reason to fight a battle that has no feasible gains. If I was in a condition to conquer this planet I would fight them tooth and nail, otherwise there is no reason to fight. These people are weak and they must pay the price for their inferiority," remarked Rankan who was impressed by the Necrons ruthless efficiency. "If I get my powers back I will use the lessons I have seen here today to wipe out my enemies quicker."

Lyn smacked Soren's hand away and slapped Rankan in the face. "Quiet you evil brute or I swear...oh I swear," said Lyn as she lost focus on controlling her wind powers. The boat suddenly began falling. Lyn quickly recomposed herself and stopped the boat just before it hit the ground. "Just don't talk to me for a little while. I don't think I can handle both your unconcerned attitudes toward those poor people."

Soren decided to let Lyn be. Eventually she would have to talk and explain the situation more. She obviously expected him to help and she would speak when she felt the need to convince him. Soren, however, knew he would not be convinced. He thought he may have felt a little guilty moments before, but he shrugged off the brief sinking feeling as a reaction to the boat's sudden free fall.
TritonX is offline   Reply With Quote