View Single Post
Old 03-22-2007, 12:19 PM   #7

Andrew Scaves
Moogle Farmer

Send a message via Yahoo to Andrew Scaves
Re: The Chronicle of a Crystal: A History on Final Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThroneofDravaris
Dragon Quest pre-dates Final Fantasy. So does Ultima.

It was also originally re-made for the Wonder Swan Colour, upon which the Playstation version is based.

*Palmacia. As far as I know that is still the official translation

*Leonhart

That’s FFIII, not FFII. Emperor is the antagonist in FFII.

Misuse of term ‘dynamic’. The gameplay doesn’t change in anyway, only the skill levels. It should also be noted that this system was ditched after FFII, and has not been used since, so I wouldn’t exactly call it a trend setter.

There is also a gameboy advance port.

Crystals have almost no role in FFII and appear in a completely different form from other titles (most people don’t even pick up on them being in the game). FFIII is the one you are thinking of. You also missed FFI, which was the origin of the crystal plot device.

That’s only the American release date, and only for the PC version. The PS2 version was released in 2002 in Japan.

Phantasy Star Online was multi-platform and predates FFXI.

Already released in Japan. It is unlikely that it will see a release anywhere else.

Hinorobu Sakaguchi doesn’t work for Square-Enix anymore.

It might seem like I’m nick-picking with those, but if you’re going to write an article and expect anyone to take it seriously at least make sure it’s factually accurate. Also, there are several typos/lack of punctuation through the body of that essay: get someone to proof read it.
I did try me best to get everything factual everything I put in the article I got from those reference sites oh except I forgot where I got my xi info from I had several for that, but I lost and forgot where I got it from. Well everything I didn't get from those sites the only thing that came from me were the story summaries on IV,VII,VIII,IX,X, and XII. I just simply forgot about FFIV advance that happens and I never heard of a Swan console does that really even exist?