View Single Post
Old 09-24-2005, 12:30 AM   #52

~Hidan~
Highwind Pilot

Send a message via ICQ to ~Hidan~ Send a message via AIM to ~Hidan~ Send a message via MSN to ~Hidan~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Hidan~
Re: Chapter 3: In The Clouds

They were heading east. That’s what Malice had told the others. A village needed their help so of course no one could disagree. Anyways it wasn’t like it was a very long distance from there to the town. Ramodin was a small town just to the west of Cana. So if they stopped forces there they would slow the progression of all the forces heading west towards the last remaining untainted cities on the main continent.

Syne sat near the top mast watching the horizon. The steady darkness in the distance calmed her mind. The many memories that she had to think through were anything but easy to decipher. She now could remember why she felt strange feelings towards Titania.

Below Syne could see Titania watching the ground below her moving past swiftly. The lights of demon camps could be seen in the horizon. Nothing else could be seen.

Belial and Osirus sat on the duck playing cards, which they had been doing for the entire time she had known them.

With a light change in the wind Malice landed next to Syne. “Do you know what is happening here?”

Syne just let out a long sigh.

“You do know more then I do at least, what is it that you know?” he said taking a seat next to her.

Syne sighed again and shook her head. “I don’t know much but I fear for her safety out of all of us. She had the biggest role in our past life.”

Looking confused Malice tried to start a question but the words wouldn’t come to his lips.

“Look I don’t know all the details but she’s the one that killed me. She killed herself at the same time.” Syne said looking sadly at Titania.

“But why does she think I’m in danger?”

“That is because she is being manipulated by Kain right now.” Syne said “Kain is controlling the memories that she can receive from her past. I don’t really know how I can stop it. But that is what is happening right now.”

Malice let out a sigh. “So she is not in the best frame of mind right now.”

“That’s what I know right now. I wouldn’t try telling her of this. Kain will loose his control soon; his mana power is very low. Out of all of the servants of Kani he had the least power in that area.”

Malice nodded.