View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 05:13 AM   #10

Doctor
Highwind Captain

Send a message via AIM to Doctor
Re: The narrow road/path often untraveled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydra
That's the point Fausty. :3

Okay, imagine this.

Imagine you had a problem. Would you rather know every single thing about the problem, have the risk of over analyzing it, and too caught up in thinking about it that you never get the problem solved?

Or would you rather be stupid, not knowing, and have what's going to happen be a surprise as it happens? It'd be much easier to handle, since it's new to you, and you'd handle it with caution, but not too much caution. Whereas if you knew what would happen beforehand, you'd be overthinking it so much, you wouldn't have the chance to actually do anything about it.

Which is better?
I guess I would rather not know too much beforehand...but answer me this; if you came across a terrible problem in which you knew nothing about, beforehand, at ALL, and could do nothing about it until it had completely changed your life, for the worse....and if you had known SOMETHING, even one little detail, you could have changed everything? Haven't you ever wished just once that you could change something that went wrong? Everyone does, don't they?