View Single Post
Old 02-15-2005, 02:25 AM   #30

Chocobo-bo
T-Rexuar Snack

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFnut
Sephiroth pales in comparison to Kefka - anyone here who's played FF6 knows what I'm talking about. Sephiroth tries to become a god and fails. Kefka becomes a god without even planning on it, and destroys the world. Then the SECOND half of the game begins. Plus Kefka is funnier and he knew he was doing everything for a self-serving reason, he didn't blame his "Mother" for his taking over the world. Kefka > Sephiroth IN ALMOST EVERY POSSIBLE WAY (Pre-Insanity, which may or may not have even existed for Kefka, Sephiroth might have been able to kill Kefka. Once Kefka goes crazy, which, as I said previously, is debatable if there ever WAS such a time before he was psycho, the Kefka can beat Sephiroth in any manner.
Okay I would have never agreed with you until you mentioned the fact that Sephiroth blames everything on his mother. Now that you have brought that to my attention I realize it's my mother's fault that I'm currently unemployed and also her fault that I play too many video games. I may just quote you to my mother the next time she says that I'm playing too many games. Your argument was so good that now i believe that Kefka and Sephiroth are tied for the best villain ever in a video game. (I will also include Bowser because he was so difficult when i was six )