View Single Post
Old 09-11-2005, 03:59 PM   #2

Lyde Lyde
Moogle Farmer

Send a message via Yahoo to Lyde Lyde
Krystal*Light7 The Apostles

Vincen's Chapter 1 The Assault
Back in Vompelli, Italvance there is a 17-year old Caucasion male with long brown hair dressed in a long white jacket, a mahogany T-shirt, a pair of white pants, and a mahogany beret cap. The boy’s name is Vincen. He is the prince of Italvance, son of the king and queen. He is in his bedroom in the kingdom.
He is sitting at his desk drawing a life like picture of a young caucasion girl. Just then a servant walks in.
“Sir Vincen, Queen Francine wants to see you” said the servant.
“Huh, alright, you’re dismissed” said Vincen. The servant exits. Vincen puts his pencil down and leaves the room. He strolls down the red carpet hall to a two handled door.
He opens it and enters. Inside there is a caucasion women of the age of 40 and a female servant around the age of 33. The 40 year old woman is wearing a red and gold dress, with a pair of red long gloves, and a red and gold crown encrusted with jewels. She is speaking the female servant dressed in gray and black. As Vincen approaches the woman, the woman sends off the servant.
“Vincen dear son, we need to talk” said the woman.
“What is it Mom?” Vincen asked.
“It’s about your responsibilities, you have not been doing your duties as a govener, the people’s demands have not been sought to, and the crimes are being unpunished, for this I drop your allowance to six thousand franks a month” Queen Francine infomed.
“Six thousand but, that’s half of what it was before!” said Vincen.
“Well you should’ve been on task” said Queen Francine.
“I’ll get to it immediately” said Vincen.
“Wait, those clothes, you’re a prince, can’t be dressed like that!” said Queen Francine
“Mother haven’t I told you before, I’m an artist, I can’t dress like some fu fu shnob” said Vincen. “It’s the year 2026, that stuff is out of fashion”.
“Fine do as you wish” Queen Francine stated. Vincen exits the room. A little later Vincen is outside where his servants await.
“Lyndelle, would you tell my chofer to bring the limo around?” Vincen asked a female servant.
“Yes your majesty” said the servant.
“What did I tell you, you don’t have to be so formal with me” said Vincen.
“Sorry” said Lyndelle. She hurries off. Just then a scrawny white boy of the age of 14, with brown hair, a pair of glasses, and mischevious grin approaches Vincen.
“Watcha up to? the boy asked.
“Just going to my governing office, Mom says I haven’t been hearing people out” said Vincen.
“Why do you bother to learn these people’s names, they’re servants” said the boy
“Well I think I should try to learn most of their names, since they live and work here everyday” said Vincen. “It shows respect’ he added.
“They don’t need respect they’re servants” the boy replied.
“When will you ever change Platypus?” Vincen sighed.
A white limo with the Italvance flag painted on its sides comes around to Vincen. The Italvane flag is similar to italy’s flag except that it has an golden emblem in the white that is engraved with the words Italvance, courageous, proud, loyal.
Vincen enters the limo and it drives off. The chofer is a young Caucasion male with black hair
“Where to Vincen?” the chofer asked.
“To my office” Vincen answered. Fifteen minutes later they arrive at a two-story brick building. The chofer gets out and opens the door for Vincen. He steps out and enters the building.
He takes the elevator to the second floor and proceeds to his office. When he gets in there, a bald man wearing glasses and gray business suit awaits.
“Oh I wasn’t expecting you” said the man. Vincen seats himself in the red chair behind the desk.
“Do we have anyone who wants to see me? He asked.
“Yes there are four people downstairs waiting to see you” the man answsered. Vincen presses the intercom button on his desk.
[INDENT]“Secretary, send the people who wants to see me, up” Vincen ordered.

“yes sir” responded the secretary. Vincen takes his finger off the button. In several seconds a group of four italvancians comes into Vincen’s office.

“What is the problem? Vincen asked.

“The Farols aren’t doing anything about the crimes in the city” said the woman.

“The streets in the city are terrible, there are potholes about on every road!” said a man.

“And the price of milk is too high!” said another woman.

“Okay I can get the Farols to get in gear and I can get the roads and the highways fixed, but there’s nothing I can do about the price of milk, you’ll have to talk to the farmers about that” said Vincen. “Is there any other problems?”.

“No” answered one of the men.

“Well then I will attend to these accusations as soon as possible” said Vincen.

“Thank you your highness” said a man and the group leaves the office.

“Barry could you call the high daire and tell him to come to my office now?” said Vincen said to the bald standing beside his desk.He takes a cellphone from out of his pocket and makes the call. “Hey daire Rudolph the prince wants to see you now” said Barry. He takes the cellphone from off his ear.

“He says he’s busy” he told Vincen.

“Tell him if he wants to keep his job he’ll come here now” said Vincen. Barry puts the phone back to his ear.

“Rudolph, Prince vincen says come now or you’ll lose your job” Barry informed. Barry hangs up the phone and returns it to his pocket.
15 minutes later a caucasion man with black hair cut into a buzzcut, with a mustache that could rival Mario’s enters Vincen’s office. He sits in a chair facing Vincen.

“So what’s up” Rudolh asks.

“It’s your men, they’re not doing there jobs, the citizens are complaining that they’re just lying back without a care in the world” said Vincen. “I recommend that you immediately straighten them out or you will be fired!” said Vincen.

“But young child, why couldn’t you just tell me this on the phone?” Rudolph asks.

“YOUNG LAD, I AM THE PRINCE OF ITALVANCE, YOU DO NOT ADRESS ME AS A CHILD!” Vincen yelled. “You’re lucky that I’m not going to demote you for lack of repsect!” Vincen finished. Daire Rudolph looks shocked. Rudolph gets up and walks slowly to the door.

“I’ll be leaving then” he said

“And make sure you get your men back on their jobs!” said Vincen. Rudolph leaves out and shuts the door. Barry turns to Vincen.

“How come you insisted him to be so formal with you, you always told me not to be so formal” said barry.

“It’s because I plainly don’t like him, he’s crooked” said Vincen.

“Hmph” Barry grunted. An hour and a half later Vincen returns to the kingdom. As he heads to his room, he is stopped by a male servant.
“Prince, your father requests to see at the swordplay room” said the servant.

“Okay” said Vincen. The servant strolls off.

“Wait!” says Vincen. The servant stops and turns around. Vincen walks up to him. He reaches into his pocket and gives the servant fifty franks.

“A tip” said Vincen.

“Thank you” the servant spoke. He continues off. Vincen heads to the swordplay room. Inside it has white walls, with a white ceiling, and a shiny wooden floor. Standing on the right side of the room is a Caucasian man with short brown hair and green eyes dressed in padded clothes.
Vincen approaches him.

“Hey father” vincen said.

“How are you doing boy?” King Romeo asked.

“I’m fine” Vincen answered.

“Well change your clothes and prepare to duel” King romeo demanded.
Vincen enters a small room on the end of the room and closes the door behind himself. In several seconds he comes out wearing padded clothes wielding his art sword. His art sword is similar to longswords but with the exception of it having a sketch on it.

“Are you ready?” King Romeo asks. Vincen nods and they begin to duel.
They clash their weapons together continuously. King Romeo goes for a sweeping strike. Vincen jumps over it and ehile at the same time, goes for a horizontal swing across the face. King Romeo leans back to evade it.As they continue, King Romeo speks to Vincen.

“Hey Vincen, I’ve had a chat with Lyde and we’ve decided to make an assault on Rujca Friday” King Romeo informed.

“What for, what’s the reason to attack Rujca?” Vincen asked while avoiding a thrust.

“I can’t stand that country, that country’s growing more and more people, we can’t just wait for them to get stronger and attack us” said Kling Romeo. “Plus they have the Dragon’s Spade Gem, if we get that our country’s recognition will skyrocket”.

“When we make the invasion I want you to come and help steal the Dragon Spade’ said King Romeo.

“Dad I told you before I don’t want to fight, I only train because I might be in a situation in which I have to fight” Vincen told. “I will go there but you cannot make me fight!” Vincen shouted. He did a very swift strike that ejcted his father’s sword from his hands and over his head, to the floor.

“Heh, you’ve gotten better” King romeo chuckled. Vincen re-enters the compartment and changes again to his casual clothes.

‘Hey I’m just trying to make a man out of you, get some fight in ya” said King Romeo. Vincen storms out of the room.

Last edited by Lyde Lyde; 09-11-2005 at 04:17 PM. Reason: I gave the wrong chapter
Lyde Lyde is offline   Reply With Quote