View Single Post
Old 09-11-2005, 04:28 PM   #4

Lyde Lyde
Moogle Farmer

Send a message via Yahoo to Lyde Lyde
Re: Vincen's Chapter 1 The Assault

“Oh, it’s the prince, the prince is here” said the host. “Here, here, I have a table for you right here!” he said, totally ignoring Shana. He rushes to a table where two people are occupied. “Get out the prince needs to sit here” he says while throwing the couple out of their seats and scoots out a chair for Vincen.

“Here have a seat” said the host. Vincen sits in the chair.

“Could you get my girlfriend’s too?” Vincen asked.

“Oh yes, of courser!” said the host, and he hurries to pull a chair out for Shana. She sits down and the host pushes her chair in. “Let me take these plates and I’ll be back with some menus” said the host. He collects the plates that were their when the other couple was eating and he scurries off.

‘Sorry about that, sometimes I wish I wasn’t famous” said Vincen.

“How come, everyone gives you special treatment, and you can get away with a lot of stuff” said Shana.

“Yeah but, look at everyone around us” said Vincen. Shana turns her head and sees that everyone in the resteraunt is gawking at them.

“I see what you mean” she stated The host returns with menus and gives them to Vincen and Shana.

“Here are your menus, your waitress will be with you in a moment” said the host with a minacule sense in him.

“So are you into these types of places?” Vincen asked.

“Yes, I find them to be extravagant” said Shana.The next night at 7;45 Vincen and his father are on top of a roof, of one of the sections of the kingdom and a small airship is waiting.

“Okay son, are you ready?” King Romeo asks.

“Yes” Vincen answered. He and King Romeo are dressed for battle in white, red, and green uniforms. They are both armed with swords. They enter the flying vessel, which twenty soldiers await, the head of the military is a light brown haired French woman dressed in combat gear and wearing glasses, she has a very intelligent look.

“Vincen this is Lyde, she is the military’s head commander, well next to me anyway,” said King Romeo.

“Hi, nice to meet you your majesty” says Lyde.

“You too” said Vincen.

“What’s the plan on the invasion?” King Romeo asked.

“We’re to land on both sides of Verding, then send a fleet of soldiers to retrieve the Dragon’s Spade Gem from the Rujca National Museum, then I’ll send ships to the east to take over Makiev” Lyde informed.

“So which one are we going to?” Vincen asked.

“Verding” Lyde answered.

“Son have you changed your mind?” King Romeo asks.

“No, I’m still not going to fight” said Vincen. The airship’s engine comes on and it takes off. An hour and a quarter later, four airships lands at the outskirts of Verding. The back compartments open and a flood stampedes out. King Romeo joins the soldiers to charge into the city.
Vincen stands at the door watching the troops head to the city. In the city King Romeo is accompanied by by seven soldiers. As they head through the town the Rujcan law enforcers tries to kill the Italvance troops but they were killed instead. King Romeo’s group makes it to the museum’s entrance after a while, which is guarded by more enforcements. One of the soldiers fires a machine that kills three of the rujcan enforcers.

As King Romeo makes his way to the Rujcans, two of the enforcers shoots at the Italvancian troops but, it is unaffected to the soldiers’ barrier spells. King Romeo charges at an enforcer and strikes him dead. King Romeo casts a scorch spell that fires a ball of flame from his hand and explodes on two Rujcans. The rest of the enforcers are put to death by a barrage of spells from the soldiers.

“Let’s go!” says King romeo while entering the museum. The troops follows him in. They stop when a bullet is shot at them from above. King romeo looks up and sees a Rujcan soldier standing on the second floor balcony.

‘There!’ King Romeo shouts while pointing to the soldier. An Italvance soldier shoots the Rujcan soldier. Five more Italvancians comes in the museum. The other soldiers turn around to see who has entered, they turn back around and further excavates the museum. Instead of taking an elevator,(thinking that they would be savataged) they take the stairs to the second floor.
King Romeo stops.

‘Wait I have a plan” he said. “Four of you stay on the first floor, four more patrol the third, and the rest come with me” King Romeo commanded.

The soldiers do as they are told and King Romeo’s group proceeds onto the second floor. On the second floor they proceed with caution as they head to the section where the Dragon’s Spade Gem is located. A fleet of Rujca soldiers surrounds them.

‘Don’t worry we’ve got them1” shouts a soldier from below. The four soldiers from below fires bullets and spells at the Rujcan soldiers. King Romeo and the other soldiers are having are having a hard time breaking the Rujcans’ barriers and magic fields but succeeds. They proceed into the section where the gem resides.
In there, the Dragon’s Spade Gem is sitting in a glass case.
King romeo quickly removes it, ignoring the alarm, and takes the gem. A voice sounds from over the intercom.

“Heh heh, thought you would get away?’ the voiced asked. Just then the sounds of iron dropping unveils and they are subdue in darkness.

“I’ve barricaded all the doors and windows, there’s no way you can leave’ said the voice and the intercom turns off.

“Aaah, I can’t see!” says an Italvance soldier.

‘Calm down, don’t forget that we’re mages” said a soldier. ‘Just hold a burn spell until we can find something to torch”. Two soldiers set their hands on fire and everyone proceeds out.

“Stop, I hear something” said King romeo. They listen and hear a pur. The two soldiers with lit hands points to the source of the purring. It is a sevent foot peach colored cat with black stripes and three tails.

“It’s a monster!” said a soldier.

It's pronounced (lid-e) (la-day) get it right!
Lyde Lyde is offline   Reply With Quote