View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 04:17 PM   #7
wimsi
Cactuar Thorn

Send a message via ICQ to wimsi
Re: Why Doesn't Diablos Work On Ultimecia

shit, there are different names for the english version - i played the german version you have to know.

ok, i'll try to give you a good explanation, including the abilitys you should set free (names in german):
1. sphinx: on the stairs; easy to beat, you allready have it - ability magic
2. triple-klinge: in the whine-cellar; change the elements by every attack - ability g.f.; here you could draw siren
3. dormen: in the room with the paintings; look at every painting in the room (don't forget the ones up the stairs) and name the big painting as follows: "vividarium intervigilium viator" - this boss is almost immune to physical attacks, so you should do some summons and magic spells - ability draw; here you could draw leviathan
4. wolframator: in the cellar-prison; you have it allready; ability: item; here you could draw pandemonia
5. cocotus: put your 2nd team on the team point in the room with the trap-door to the whine-cellar; start with your 1st team in the hall, walk through the door at the top of the stairs and over the lights and through the door behind; this boss is a little bit stronger... but not too bad; ability: item; here you could draw carbuncle
6. gargantur: in the weapon-room in the cellar (right door); you need the key from the bridge on the tower; WALK over the bridge and it won't fall down! take it, open the right door in the cellar; gargantur makes a bad konter if you try physical attacks, so use your magic!; ability: save; here you could draw cerberus
7. take your 2nd team to the elevators and pot it on the teampoint in the left elevator; now take your 2st team, step into the right elevator, change to your 2nd team to enter the room on the left side; there is the floodgate-key. take it, step into the elevator and change to your first team again; take your first team to the cellar, check the lever, use the key to activate it. go to the fountain and take the key for the treasure-room. you find the treasure-room when you walk south from the elevators, the door is hidden on the left side; step inside and handle the treasure-chests as follows: close nr. 1 (left), close nr. 4 (right), close nr. 2, open nr. 3; this boss has lightning as element, but its not too hard to beat; ability: command; here you could draw alexander
8. tiamat: easy: walk up the stairs in the tower, jump on the pendulum, walk outside; be careful, he uses strong attacks! ability: special-attack; here you could draw eden

ready!
but i can tell you that i'm using my limits a lot, so the 2nd ability i need is special-attack (after magic), just try what's the best way for you