View Single Post
Old 07-26-2005, 07:08 PM   #44

~Hidan~
Highwind Pilot

Send a message via ICQ to ~Hidan~ Send a message via AIM to ~Hidan~ Send a message via MSN to ~Hidan~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Hidan~
Re: Chapter 3: In The Clouds

((Sorry this took so long to post))

Osirus disappeared running past Syne.

Titania just blinked and watched him run off. “What do you think that was about?”

Glenn just shook his head.

Syne was still repeating the names under her breath unshaken by the fleeing Osirus. Titania and Glenn sat down next to the shaking and now crying Syne.

“Noah and Llideah... Noah and Llideah….” Syne said softly as she cried. Without warning Syne just grabbed hold of both Glenn and Titania and held them tight.

“What’s wrong? What did you remember?” Titania said holding on to Syne’s arm.

“I don’t remember anything, that’s just it, all I know are these strange feeling of sadness and joy.” Syne said as she cleared her eyes of tears.

Magus and Malice came out of the shrine holding a small emerald ring in a glass case. “We got it…..” Malice said yawning. “Let’s get out of this place asap.”

Syne, Glenn and Titania all nodded.

“Did you get a visit as well? And where is Belial?” Glenn said with a raised eyebrow.

Magus nodded. “Kain gave us a pleasant welcome and seems to have run off with Belial.”

“I see.” Titania said shaking his head. “Why would they take him but no one else?”

Syne shook her head. “Yeah let’s just get out of here.”

Malice nodded and started leading the way out. For some reason on the way out of the forest there seemed to be a simple path leading out. However looking back it was invisible.

“Very interesting, the forest doesn’t want people finding their way in but you can easily leave it.” Glenn said pointing out the strange aspect of the trail out.

Only an hour later and everyone was back on the airship ready to leave. Syne stood awestruck at the sight of the colossal flying ship. “This is truly amazing.”

Aboard the ship everyone with little talk decided to go to their rooms and fall asleep. Syne spoke to the ‘Captain’. “Nichi spoke of a place called Dimarus. Then we are supposed to go to old’s Grove.”

“What about going after Belial?” Malice said overhearing the conversation.

“That’s up to you. What should we do about it?” Syne said yawning.

Thinking for a moment about what they should do about Belial, Malice decided not to go after him. “I don’t think we should worry too much about him, He’s a demon after all he should be able to fend for himself.”