View Single Post
Old 08-27-2007, 11:47 AM   #11

Shinra Soldier 1
Chocobo Jockey

Send a message via ICQ to Shinra Soldier 1
Re: Two down... 6 billion to go.

Death is most scary, I wonder if elderly people are afraid of it, what they think as they lie there? I had a friend from work, she was about 19, three years older than me, and she was a gorgeous girl, a pagan and was really friendly. She was like an older mentor and I always liked her. I wasn't the most social youth and I remember she said to a couple of guys who were kinda joking around about how young i looked, she said "If he were a couple years older I would date him" and they just kinda looked at her jealous and walked away. I'll never forget that exact moment, these four years later. She died in a carcrash and just seein her in that casket sent chills, it felt like itw asn't real, I was surprisingly calm. Then my grandpa died and i really didn't nkow him, I cried at his funeral and I couldn't figure out why? I couldn't remember the last time I talked to him, but then I realized he was always there, though. Always a person that loved you, and I wished I could have spent more time getting to know him. He didn't really know his grandchildren at all : (