Thread: FFnet War!
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 01:36 PM   #2

_XxRikuxX_
Moogle Farmer

Re: FFnet War!

Well I Do It First..

Commander - Phoenix Flame - Experience Speaks For itself and besides somebody would have to be sitting in the throne all the time... and since your
an admin we cant afford to lose you..lol

Strategist - Dappa - because he his a veteran of war and probably his knowledge and experience would lead us to a great victory
altought i dont know him.. i have read a lot of his posts and he have played almost all FF.. and knows a lot of FF just Like me.

Defence Captains - darkshadow2247 Guest - Darkshadow said he was and girl and for punishment he would be in the base swating flies..Guest is an Bot.
Well since most of them only watch the site and do nothing..i have to put one of them protecting the base.

Supply captain - KB-Sama - I trust you are a good cooker so im leaving the kitchen to you, i just hope you dont poison us xD Ughhhh!

Middle Knights - Leon & Spec highwind - Well They are very close to each other (I wonder if....lol) So im sure they would be a perfect tag team
with their combined power and friendship it would be hard to break through them.

Forward Warriors - _XxRikuxX_ & EmpressCrystal - Well My choice is obvious since im Lu Bu.
i would Stay In the Front Ripping apart all those evil guys
in atop of Red Hare With my Sky Scorcher and nobody Would Break through me..And that would be a chanca to prove my might.
..And With my Diao chan..err i mean my with EmpressCrystal at my side it would be impossible To Lose..our love Would beat them all.
or she would use her magical powers to turn them all into slaves.. that everybody would just give up.

Last edited by _XxRikuxX_; 05-16-2008 at 12:01 PM.
_XxRikuxX_ is offline   Reply With Quote