Thread: Cheating
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 08:06 AM   #109

Leon
Lugeo Spiritus

Re: Cheating

hmmm i wonder what doctor said before phoenix edited that? (yeh, i fixed mypost too)
probably was a bit upset bout my swearin, anyway, sry doc, when u get to know me well enough like the others here u'll know that if there's a thorn in my side i take it out even if i have to cut my self open. so yeh, im sometimes incontrolable with the stuff i say, n everyone's experienced it.... it was just ur turn!

so language behaviour, right!

Now, to phoenix's post!
well ASIDE from influences an all that, i'll use doctor's words to describe this, i despair from someone who cheats while believing whatever reason he has is worth it, n phoenix said it best:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flame View Post
the potential and realized consequences aren't worth a few fleeting moments of enjoyment.
i mean it's like one of 2 cases:
1- U either DONT cheat on ur other one 2- U break up, n b free to do whatever u want
i just cant see anything in between that shouldnt lead to one of the 2 situations!

ur post cheered me up btw! not because u think im right, but because u considered my oppinion open mindedly while it was concerning ur own country. who knows, i might b wrong, but the fact that u're considering all possibilities feels just right
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
This forum will never end. I has gone through some rough times lately, but it will never be shut down!!

Last edited by Leon; 05-29-2008 at 08:08 AM.
Leon is offline   Reply With Quote