View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 02:27 AM   #5

TritonX
T-Rexuar Snack

Re: The Nation of Shu

Soren was taken aback by the strange creature in front of him. She looked like a demon and was able to quickly dispatch the Ayakashi. Soren knew the Ayakashi was hardly defeated and would soon break free of his icy prison. Soren collapsed on the floor, too tired to fight off the demon who had grabbed his arm and began doing something to it. He figured he didn't stand a chance anyway so why fight any longer. The demon introduced herself as Lyn and after a few minutes Soren realized she was trying to help him.

"That icy prison won't hold him long. He will either kill everyone once he is free or if he finds something else interesting he might go and pursue it. Ayakashi tend to shift their attention to things they find interesting. Unfortunately, by showing your strength, he may consider you a worthwhile opponent and want to fight you. I am Soren by the way," said Soren as he kept careful watch over the frozen Ayakashi. "I might be able to lend you hand in fighting him, but if I go all out, you may not like the results."

The ice began to crack as dark energy slowly oozed out. The Ayakashi had regained consciousness and was slowly breaking free. Lyn and Soren had at max 10 minutes before the Ayakashi was free.
TritonX is offline   Reply With Quote