View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 03:17 AM   #6

~Hidan~
Highwind Pilot

Send a message via ICQ to ~Hidan~ Send a message via AIM to ~Hidan~ Send a message via MSN to ~Hidan~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Hidan~
Re: The Nation of Shu

Lyn could feel the ice cracking, but having confirmed this creature a menace she wouldn't have to be gentle again. It only took a moment to heal all of Soren's wounds, after a deep breath Lyn stood up and reached out her hand to Soren. "Come on this isn't over yet. I have a feeling I can kill it, but if it fails your going to have to back me up." Lyn said as she jumped over to the Ayakashi scum. Lightning formed around her entire body, a change of stance and the lightning became plasma flowing within the walls of her air bubble. "Be careful while I move in, this isn't the most stable move, and I have never had to use it."

The Ayakashi broke free of the ice prison and started to charge Lyn. Lyn focused her sight and formed a tunnel of wind shooting in the plasmatic energy in the chest of the beast, both the Ayakashi and Lyn instantly knocked back, Lyn hitting Soren in the chest as she passed out having had used most of her energy, she turned back into her normal form, her transformation reversed she became the mortal of lust, her clothes she had chosen long ago not to allow her to be exposed, even so her new body gained unwanted attention.

The Ayakashi crashed in two pieces, dark energy exploded from it. "Ok I'm really pissed off now." The Ayakashi roared as its body reformed. "Wait a second what the hell did you do to me woman?!"

The Ayakashi slowly began to shrink back to a child state. Its eyes burned with rage as slowly all the dark power in its body was sealed, leaving only a small pup of an Ayakashi behind.

Soren stood up, with the true form of Lyn resting in his arms. "Looks like you did know how to stop him, just didn't expect you not to kill him." Soren looked around a moment, and noticed people now surrounding them both, the Ayakashi quickly hid behind Sorens feet. "Haha, your so weak you'd hide behind me for protection, fine I wont let them eat you."

"Ah, eh, What happened." Lyn said opening her eyes. "Oh, I'm sorry." She quickly turned back to her smaller self and pulled her clothes tighter. "Did it work?"

"I'd say so." Soren said looking behind him. "Is it stuck like that?"

"Like what..... oooh how cute. She said leaping out of Soren's arms grabbing the Ayakashi and picking it up." She sniffed it. "Yup 100% child safe, well except the little teeth i guess, I wanna keep him." Lyn started dancing around with it as more people gathered around.

"Two visitors in one day, what a rare day indeed, please come join us at the Sanctum for dinner." Obu beckoned

Lyn looked at the Ayakashi. "Whats you name little one?"

"Rankar!" It attempted to growl, failing.

"Rany! well come on, you can either come with me or just be a stray, your not getting those powers back." Lyn smiled.

"Fine, but don't expect me to be nice." Ran whined.

Last edited by ~Hidan~; 07-20-2009 at 07:50 PM.
~Hidan~ is offline   Reply With Quote