View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 06:45 PM   #10

~Hidan~
Highwind Pilot

Send a message via ICQ to ~Hidan~ Send a message via AIM to ~Hidan~ Send a message via MSN to ~Hidan~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Hidan~
Re: The Nation of Shu

Lyn tossed and turned all night in her sleep. For the first time she saw her parents looking down on her as a three year old child.

"My dear child, don't you forget not everyone is as black hearted as our leaders, forget our kind and move on, there is hope out there for you.” A blink after her moms head fell to the ground, her father holding a large sword, now covered in his wife’s blood.

“Scandalous woman, hiding a Silver one from us. Ashlyn you are hereby banished from Devildice Metropolis, Now get out of my house you abomination!” Her father yelled as he slammed the door, leaving Lyn on her knee’s crying in a pool of her own mothers blood.

“Mommy! Mommy, mommy Wake up!” Lyn began to cry. “I can’t die yet mom, right? I have to do what you said, I will make you proud.” Lyn quickly took her moms ring and pendant, hiding them in her mouth; she quickly changed and ran for the main gate. She was only aloud what she could wear on her way into exile.

Lyn woke up from her dreams to find that Soren had already woken and was sitting in the window looking over the town. Standing up Lyn didn’t bother fixing her transformation as she dragged herself into the sunlight. “Good morning Soren.” A much more mature, more sinister, more arousing voice said behind Sorens back making the very skin on his back craw with the fear of a true man killers seductive tone.

“Whao, you weren’t kidding, you really do change.” The little Rankar brat said playfully.

“This is what all of my race is like, proud cousins of the Succubus, sigh.” Lyn voice once again made Soren cringe in a strange fear.

“You are truly scary Lyn.” Soren managed to say turning around, only to be faced with a girl a distracting as her voice. “Goddamn it! First it’s the immature little girl, and now you’re just a physical distraction.” Soren accidently burst. (Sorry if it ooc) “Sorry, but why do you even change forms, you’d have half this planet on their knee’s if you stayed like that, yet yesterday you were just a little girl.”

Lyn quickly changed to her younger self. “The younger form uses less energy to keep up, so unless I really need the extra power I try not to use my real form. Also it kind of pisses me off being in my real form, no one can talk to me for more then ten seconds without getting a nose bleed.”

Soren looked back into the room looking at Lyn and the Ayakashi brat. “Makes sense I guess. So what are you going to do here?”

“I think I am going to follow the river inland and destroy the damn that is blocking it, then I’ll see what happens next.” Lyn smiled slightly. “I have a good feeling I was put here for a second chance, to actually live and do good things for a world that isn’t destroyed yet. It might be the same for you.” Lyn jumped off the bed and stood on the other windowsill looking out over the small town.

A black ball of lightning started to appear in the sky over town. A claw came slowly out of the darkness the power from the creature sending shivers down Lyn’s back.

“Please tell me its not what I think it is.” Lyn swallowed hard. “No it is……. Ummm unless you have a way to get really big, we need to run!”

Then like meteors the black ball of energy started shooting down pods. One landing right in front of the windows they were looking out, before them stood something only feared in legends around the universes, a Necron Immortal!

“We have to run, those are the most dangerous creatures in the universe I swear it, we have to run, right now. I don’t know how they arrived, but If I’m not mistaken, its an entire legion, meaning a C’tan is with it.” Lyn whispered, gathering her stuff as fast as she could.

The immortal looked up at Soren and raised its Guass Cannon. “Die!” it hissed as a large ball of green energy came flying at Soren, who easily evaded, but the blast left a good warning, don’t underestimate them, not for a second, as a ten by ten hole was cut into the ceiling, al the way to the sky.

Soren grabbed his stuff and followed Lyn out the back of the building, People fleeing all around them, every so often a half burnt green skeleton ran past on fire, or fell next to them. A small sailboat sat close to the water, Lyn and Soren ran quickly for it, once in Lyn grabbed the rudder and pointed it towards the other side of the river. “Hold on tight.” She raised her hand and filled the sails with wind, once taut she then unleashed a gale of wind, blowing the boat at super high speed right across the river, and onward through the sands.

Soren caught his breath. “Ok so just what the hell was that?”

Rankar nodded in agreement. “Yeh, explain please.”

“I have only heard legends about them. Living metal, Immortal, intergalactic conquerors, the Necrons have lived for thousands of years. They are a scary bedtime story in my world. They were said to have come to our planet once, destroying all but once city on the planet, and suddenly leaving.” Lyn explained. “If they are here I fear the world for this planet, and for us.”