View Single Post
Old 03-31-2005, 01:20 AM   #34

~Hidan~
Highwind Pilot

Send a message via ICQ to ~Hidan~ Send a message via AIM to ~Hidan~ Send a message via MSN to ~Hidan~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Hidan~
Zera-Shaal had almost completely regenerated. Belial tried to wake Malice and get him to fight for him. Masuto lay downed in the middle of the road, slowly getting to his feet. In the distance Masuto could see a girl walking down the street a faint holy aura surrounded her. Zera-Shaal was completely healed now, it looked from side to side for its closest victim, and it made its choice and started to charge the girl.

The girl looked frightened as the huge beast ran towards her. She looked around for help but no one was there that she could see. She drew her flute and held it ready to use, but the monster was on her too fast to cast any spells.

Zera-Shaal jumped over her and hissed as it fell onto her. She held her hands up in defense. Zera-Shaal fell on her flute as she held it out, the holy power contained in the flute. The beast screamed in pain as the holy powers tore away the flesh of the creature like it was butter.

Titania stood up and looked at the beast the now lie in two. ‘What the heck is going on here?’ She thought to herself.

Masuto came up behind Titania. “Impressive, you must be favored by the god’s.”

Titania turned to see Masuto standing over her. “Who are you? What the hell was that? Were the hell am I?”

“Whoa whoa, hold up. That is a demon, and you killed it. This is Palis; this is the city of Falgon. Me I’m Masuto, the others are just up the road from here. It seems you just came here so we might be able to help you.” Titania nodded her head and followed Masuto.

Malice had finally gotten to his feet and Belial was sitting recovering from unmaking the Zera-Shaal. Magus was attempting to conjure some sort of healing spell but was not succeeding very well. Titania walked over to Magus. “Who are you trying to heal?”

“Malice got pretty beaten up there; I was just trying to help him out.” Magus turned to look at the young girl leaning over him.

Titania walked over to the man who she was told was Malice and started to cast a minor healing spell on him. “Feeling better?”

“Much thanks.” Malice stood up and bowed. “Who is this?”

“She seems to have just come to this world, she killed Zera-Shaal.” Masuto said sitting down on the side of the street.

“Are you ok?” Titania said looking at Masuto and Belial who both had massive cuts all over their bodies.

Masuto raised an eyebrow. “Healing us would probably kill us. It’s best to leave us alone until we heal by ourselves.”

Belial nodded. “So you’re a maiden of the ways of holy magic.”

Titania nodded and sat down looking really confused. “This place is just a little confusing.” Looking at Belial and Masuto she asked. “Why is it that my magic would hurt you?”

“Demons don’t take holy magic too well.” Belial said poking at the gash in his arm. “Lucky for us things like this don’t take long to heal.”

People started to come out of their houses and seemed very confused. They looked like that had been under a trance for some time now. The heavy air left the city and the presence of evil had left.

“Looks like we are finished with this town, where are we off to next?” Malice said breathing in the cleansed air.