Thread: Chapter 1
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 08:29 AM   #8

clief101_
1st class SOLDIER

Re: Chapter 1

"Looks like i owe you one stranger," Clief said to the man.

The man looked at him quickly then back at Kontari. Clief followed his movements.

"Just because you have your friend here to help you, does not mean you can win that easily. You took me by surprise before, but now i know that attack, it wont work again!" he yelled as he raised his hand towards Clief.

The other man froze up, a look of rage exploded on his face. Clief could only guess what he was thinking, but had other things to deal with. With his Crystal sword in his hand, he slashed upwards, creating another beam at Kontari. Kontari had cast another fire spell. Both attacks exploded, forcing all three men to fall backwards. The strange man was quick to his feet.

"You shall fall this day! I'll never forgive you!" he screamed and she shot of three quick arrows at Kontari. Kontari was able to deflect two of them, but the third pierced his left arm. He yelled out in pain as his body lashed backwards from the impact. Clief could only stare as these events unfolded, he couldnt see him shoot those arrows. He looked on in disbelief as the man took another arrow and aimed it at Kontari's head. He fired the arrow, and it went true to his head, but Kontari moved just in time.

"I'll kill you both you scum!!" he yelled out in fury.

He disappeared, then reappeared infront of Clief, he barely had time to react, but was able to block the attack justt in time. As a result, he was knocked back into the air and landed several feet away.

What was that! I couldnt even see him move! What am i suppose to do now?

However the other was moving his head as though he could follow Kontari's movements. Clief was puzzled as to just how strong this man was. He got back up and took a battle stance.

Lend me some strength. Don't fail me now.

Cliefs eyes turned solid blue, a serious look on his face now. He could see Kontari's movements. He also disappeard, and reappears next to the man.

"Together we attack, and we can beat him," he said very seriously.

The man looked at him for a second, and nodded. He withdrew one arrow, and aimed carefully. Clief raised his sword above his head. They both attacked, the arrow slighty faster than Clief's beam. It struck first, straight at Kontari's heart, then the beam hit, and cut straight through him. As the dust settled, there was nothing left of Major Kontari. The man looked beside him, but Clief wasnt there. He looked down, and there he was, collasped from exhaustion.