View Single Post
Old 02-26-2006, 07:54 PM   #11
Zeromus_X
Master Summoner

Re: who plays magic?

Well, alot more than 5 or 6 were produced, but at this point there aren't many left. ( They've become a relic, yet! )

I believe I heard it was worth tens of thousands of dollars; which would be "translated" into alot of money anywhere in the world, I'd imagine.

Still, tell your cousin to keep a hold of that, and keep it safe. It will only gain value over time, unless the idiots at Wizards decided to reprint it. Then it might go down a little...maybe.

Well, now I'm rambling. Point is: Black Lotus is a very, very, extremely rare card. Keep very good care of it. Keep it in a vault if neccesary

And what are these silver cards? Probably a color made way before I ever played.

I myself have an awesome Kamigawa Snakes deck, probably the best deck I've ever made, and I also have that Golgari deck I mentioned above.

Of course, I don't play as often as I used to, since I got all these new games, but I could always play against my friends sometime.

By the way Avathar, what's the latest expansion set over in Europe? (Or more precise, Belgium, since you live there and I have no clue of how they distribute the sets in Europe.)
Zeromus_X is offline   Reply With Quote