View Single Post
Old 03-22-2007, 02:42 AM   #6
Zeromus_X
Master Summoner

Re: More banners in signature

This thread and the signature size restrictions it contains were created for more or less all of the reasons ShadowHeart and Hydra have pointed out. Having a signature cluttered with massive banners and text isn't sightly, and I don't see what the point of having so many images/a big image is anyway. Having a suitable size banner that doesn't go over the 130 pixel height limit helps prevent our forum from becoming cluttered with over-the-top signatures.

Unfortunately, we often don't have time (at least I don't) to be hunting down signatures, so I only get to leave this message (or a variant of it) in any signatures I happen to pass by that are over the limit, so many people still get away with having an oversized signature (alot of people just ignore the rule entirely...):

Quote:
Your signature is over the 130 pixel limit of this forum. You can solve this by only using one banner of appropriate size, and putting all text in your signature to 1. For more information, please look at this thread: http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1098
Zeromus_X is offline   Reply With Quote