View Single Post
Old 07-15-2006, 08:32 PM   #4

Da Chink
Highwind Pilot

Send a message via AIM to Da Chink Send a message via Yahoo to Da Chink
Re: anyone know how to get Anima?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeromus_X
Actually, you just have to have used the Destruction Sphere in all the Temples to uncover the treasure chest. (A Yevon symbol will light up or whatever.) The one in Bevelle is already lit up; as you did it to even go through the puzzle in the first place. You also have to go back to Zanarkand and do a new puzzle.

When you fight Geosgano (however it's spelled), you have to fight him with Tidus, Wakka, and Rikku. Make sure everyone has at least Stoneproof armor. Deathproof isn't necessary as you can just revive them, but they will be removed from the battle if they get turned to stone. After you beat him, you can swim into the temple. Each of the little symbols will light up as you uncover the treasure with Destruction Spheres in each temple. Once they all are lit up, you unlock the seal to the Chamber of the Fayth with Anima's Fayth inside. (You'll be in for a surprise as to who it is!) Yuna then gets Anima.

Anima kicks ass. It automatically has Break Damage Limit, if I recall, and will probably be even stronger than Bahamut. Teach it (she?) Protect, Curaga, and Haste, and it'll turn into a killing machine. Let's not forget it's Overdrive which hits 16 times (on the long animation, at least.) The only Aeon I think is better than Anima would have to be the Magus Sisters, but you can't exactly control them.

Edit: Also, Geosgano will swallow one of your characters from time to time. I think a trigger command appears for that person if they're inside it, but I'm not sure. Either way, DO NOT kill Geosgano when someone is inside it. It'll do a self destruct and waste your party.
yea what he said...its pretty much ez cakes no sweat.