Thread: Cheating
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2006, 06:29 AM   #23

Zeon
Master Thief

Location: where the tonberry lies, i'll be there, where the sea meets the sands, i'll be there...hell :)
Send a message via MSN to Zeon
Re: Cheating

cheating is wrong i agree with all of you that the factor tht if your in a relationship with someone else and your temped by another then you should talk with them about it. try and figure out whats driving you into wanting someone else. i myself did this. my ex-gf moved away and it was a hard relationship even before then. i was always working/at college and she was just out and about with her parents and working hard at school (i 1st year col she was yr 11 skl) and then i met someone at college whos just perfect for me. we have so much in common. well.....i obviously wasnt gunna cheat on her. she was miles away and tht would have just drven me mad with guilt. so i called her up tht night and said about this girl. and we agreed tht the distance and tht we wouldnt see each other often enough was too much and so we broke off. me and the girl from college got together and are very happy . i didnt need to cheat to make myself feel loved by another. practically everything can be sorted with words and becoz of this i believe tht cheating is unnessasary and wrong and therefore pointlessly stupid. for those who do it, shame upon you. (im not having a go at you Reasoniamalive...as you've been there and learned from it.) and for those of you still out there who are considering it.....not tht there should be......try telling either the person your in the relationship with or if you dont think she could handle it a very close friend and ask for advice from them. if they really are your friend then they'll help you make the right decision for you. But just dont CHEAT!!!!!!! so yer.....thts wat i have to say. cheating = wrong.

ive never been cheated on (tht im awre of) but im sure tht im not tht great so someones bound to have done it to me. but im happy with my new girlfriend and i really couldnt care. i do have sympathy to those who have been cheated on and i honestly cant imagine what it feels like but i hope tht we all learn somethign from it and start to progress in this world to making the right choices.

Last edited by Zeon; 12-26-2006 at 06:33 AM.
Zeon is offline   Reply With Quote