View Single Post
Old 07-20-2006, 09:11 PM   #15
Zeromus_X
Master Summoner

Re: i hate wht magic

FFII- I think in the original, it was it's own type of spell. In the remakes, it became a white spell. (Don't quote me on that.) And yeah, magic sucks in FFII.

FFVI- Offensive spell. (Spells aren't divided into 'classes' of magic in FFVI, only by what kind of spell they are.)

FFVII- Offensive spell. Get from Corel after the train mission. Very good damage.

FFVIII- Drawable magic. Can be obtained on the two Islands Closest to Heaven/Hell, and I think the two Weapons.

FFIX- Only Kuja uses it, and only after he is defeated. Coward.

FFX- Black Magic. Near the center of the Sphere Grid, in Kimahri's section. Surrounded by four Level 4 Key Spheres. For the love of goodness, please use a Black Magic Sphere on Lulu when Kimahri learns it.

FFX-2: Is it? I know it is, but not the details. I think one Garment Grid allows you to use it.

FFXI- I don't know.

FFXII- I don't know.

FFT- Ramza must be a Squire, and learn it in the battle with the assassins, Celia and Lede. (I think he has to survive the spell, but I don't remember.) The final boss, Ultima, also casts it. (...) I think Alma can learn it. Well, enjoy it for the final battle you have left.

FF
Zeromus_X is offline   Reply With Quote