View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 12:30 AM   #4

Doctor
Highwind Captain

Send a message via AIM to Doctor
Re: Mr. President, please step down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinra Soldier 1
For those of you living in the United States, and perhaps even abroad, what do you think of George W. Bush and Dick Cheney and their insane power trip? Dick Cheney doesn't even say what party he's in, executive or legislative which is insane, if you're a suspected terrorist, your habieas corpus can be revoked, international prisoners are receiving better care than U.S. Citizens, adn the war just keeps going on, not to mention George is trying to veto a new plan to give more than one million children health care, what can we do I ask? And what do you think, do you have anything to add to the list of their insanities?
I really don't like "Bush is insane" and "I hate Bush OMG" discussions...I really don't. I've read the same things over and over and over again about a million-and-one times, and for some reason to other people it just never seems to get old.

ALTHOUGH.

I, myself, never get tired of saying how much I hate that man, just as a lot of other people do. I still get a kick of aguing occasionally with some Christian-Republican about the subject of the President...and it never gets old.

But yes, yes, I still agree...the atrocities that the whole government has comitted are repulsivey insane enough to make one vomit in total disgust. I know, I know..=P