View Single Post
Old 10-31-2006, 08:38 PM   #23

John Smith
~Wizard~

Send a message via MSN to John Smith Send a message via Yahoo to John Smith Send a message via Skype™ to John Smith
Re: Same Sex Marrige

Good luck on your essay empresscrystal
__________________________________________________ __________________________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Kaze
and then couple this with what Adam said when Eve was made (in Genesis 2:24) - "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.". - it clearly tells me there that a man should leave his mother and father and marry a WOMAN, not a man. And that is why I dont believe in same sex marriage, cos God made Adam and Eve to be one, and not Adam and STEVE.
Ah, but it doesn't say "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife AND NOT ANOTHER MAN: and they shall be one flesh".

Still, if it said, I think that it would be kinda racist.
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staircase
And that statement i said wasn't exactly directed as "Gay marriage is alright because Jesus never said anything about it." I said that because in your 1st post, it sounded like you only believed that because Jesus said so.

And I'm glad that you are defending your opinion instead of just letting us walk all over you.
Agreed

Click here to read Dragon Ball Multiverse! Includes several languages! =D
John Smith is offline   Reply With Quote