Thread: kuja dead??
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 01:50 PM   #15

Avathar
"GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!"

Send a message via AIM to Avathar Send a message via MSN to Avathar Send a message via Yahoo to Avathar Send a message via Skype™ to Avathar
Re: kuja dead??

Talking about complex endings... i'm not sure i get the end of Final Fantasy IX:

It's like this (i think):

Terra was dying, their people were too powerful for themselves, and almost noone survived. By this decay, Garland was selected to govern the remains of Terra. That planet must fusion with Gaia, for the restoration. Genomes were build for new bodies for the dead spirits of Terra...

The Lifa Tree: a giant machine that leads souls of Gaia to Terra. Why do they need more souls? The Invincible also captures souls. Is it a new fuel or somthing? After Terra was destroyed, the Lifa Tree opened a spacy gateway that leads to the crystal world. The crystal is the thing that determines life and death, right?
So Kuja destroyed the crystal.... Then there was Necron. I wasn't sure at all what he just is. I think (Garland said something like this) that that was the spiritual side of the lifa tree, the actual tree on gaia was the physicial mechanisation. So they destroyed Necron.
But that dude said he will always exist if there's life and death.

But Kuja destroyed the crystal.... So later on Gaia. Noone can die or be born or what?!

It's more complex than it seems....Well, from my point of view that is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis
Now, contemplate the tuttifrutti powahs in my avatar!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!
Last.fm YouTube DeviantArt Last.FM TheShrine DinoButt

Last edited by Avathar; 12-14-2005 at 12:25 PM.
Avathar is offline   Reply With Quote