View Single Post
Old 10-28-2007, 12:29 PM   #35

Doctor
Highwind Captain

Send a message via AIM to Doctor
Re: Level-up your life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon
I like the idea of setting small goals in life that grow harder as you surpass them (namely leveling up!) but with the difference that in real life, if you lack determination and training you'll lose your skills (namely leveling down) no matter what it is that you excel at.

I do that myself in certain situations, but I wouldn't name a level for myself. Why, would take a 1'000 lines to explain, so..... It'd be less trouble if you tried to understand with your emotions and heart, perhaps you'll get me
Indeed. It would be MUCH much less trouble.

Hm, I suppose I've leveled up once or twice in the past couple of weeks...lots of troubles happening with me and my friends, and someone very special to me is going away soon...off for a year to get skills training for a career he wants to pursue. I'm going to miss him with all my heart, and if I can get through the pain of him going away, I'm sure I'll get at least some experience points, if not a level up. X3

I'm slowly starting to try and make myself into a better person. I'd rather not go into a whole lot of detail, however, because I don't exactly feel like revealing my whole life out to the forum. <<; But anyway, if I can achieve what I've set out to do, I'll be guaranteed yet another level up. =3