View Single Post
Old 09-11-2005, 04:24 PM   #3

Lyde Lyde
Moogle Farmer

Send a message via Yahoo to Lyde Lyde
Re: Vincen's Chapter 1 The Assault

Two nights later Vincen is dressing up in a suit with his hair tied into a ponytail. He sprays himself with cologne and fetches his wallet that is sitting on his bed.

He tries to reach for his beret, but realizes that it doesn’t match his outfit, instead he opens his wardrobe steps inside and retrieves a black top hat. Vincen looks at himself in the mirror, he seems pleased with his attire and he steps back into his room. He heads to the door but stops, realizing that he had forgotten his cellphone. He gets the black and silver flip phone and places it into his pants pocket.

He leaves out of the room heading downstairs to the front entrance. When he arrives to the royal red hall, there stands a 17 year old Caucasian girl in a light blue dress. This girl has the same face as the girl Vincen was sketching in his room two days ago. Vincen approaches her.

“Wow this place is amazing!” the girl exclaimed.

“Thank you” said Vincen. Queen Francine comes down the left side stairs and she notices Vincen and the girl.

“Oh is that your girlfriend, let me take a look at her!” said Queen Francine delightfully. “you should see our gardenia, it is rather gorgeous, let us talk”.

“No mother we don’t have much time” spoke Vincen.

“Nonsense you have 15 minutes to spare” said Queen Francine. She pulls shana by the arm and gudes her to a sofa on the rightside of the hall. Vincen follows them to the lounging area, sitting in a chair opposite of them. The two females continue to converse for twenty-five minutes. Vincen looks at his watch.

“Mom. We’re going to be late1” he informed.

‘Oh then good-bye to yi” she said. Vincen and Shana gets up.

“It’s been nice meeting you, your highness” Shana bowed.

“Please call me Francine “said the queen.

"Well good-bye Francine” said Shana and they leave the castle. The chofer in the black limo sees Vincen and Shana and he gets out.

“What took so long, I’ve been waiting here for a half hour” said the chofer.

“Mom was talking Shana to death” Vincen answered. The chofer opens the doors for Vincen and his date, and they enter the limo.

“That hat doesn’t suit you’ said Shana. Vincen immediately removes it.

‘Sorry about my mother, she can talkative and too inviting at some times” said Vincen.

“No it’s okay I enjoyed meeting the queen” said Shana. Thirty minutes later the couple arrives at a French resteraunt called Eit Twah. The chofer gets out of the car and let’s the two out. Vincen and Shana enter the resteraunt and heads to the host.

“do you have a reservation?” the host asks without looking at them.

“Yes” Vincen answered.

“Name” said the host.

“Paris’ vincen answered. The host looks through the papers.

“You’re late” he said. He looks up.

Last edited by Lyde Lyde; 09-11-2005 at 04:36 PM.
Lyde Lyde is offline   Reply With Quote