Thread: Summon Story
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2004, 12:18 AM   #3

FFnut
Master Thief

Location: The space between dimensions... kinda like where Gilgamesh ends up in FF5.
I slowly returned to a conscious state. Glancing around, I saw the two who had come to help. The Giant and the Serpent. They were battling the remaining creator. I heard the noise of another battle behind me…

Leviathan: Titan! Do you hear that?
Titan: Uh… hear what?
Leviathan: That sound! The sounds of battle fast approaching…
Titan: I don’ know what you talk about.
Leviathan: They’re in danger… we have to help them.
Titan: Who in danger?
Leviathan: Shiva, Ifrit, Bahamut, Odin… all of them.
Titan: NO! Not Odie! Odie friend! Odie and Iffy friend with Titan! Me help Odie and Iffy!
Leviathan: Let’s help ’em out!

How is it possible? He’s done it. The Judge fused himself with the weapons. He refused to trust me. Even now I hear him taunt us, using our descriptive names. I am the one who should be fighting him. I am the Dragon King. I am Bahamut.

Creator: I summon you forth… from the eighth world, the one who has defeated Odin before… now! Seifer Almasy! Destroy!
Seifer: Y… yes, my master… my true master… stronger than even the sorceress… I will destroy the one who wields Zantetsuken. I will destroy… Odin…
Odin: I’ve fallen to you once before. I will not fall again.
Seifer: You die here, Odin…

I hear the three of them, shouting encouragement to each other… the Ice Queen, the Sage, and the Fire Beast. All three of them, such great friends. All three looking on the event with relative calmness. All three fighting the Judge, the Traitor, the Weapon User. All three about to lose…
I slowly push myself off the ground… the Giant and the Serpent have fallen to the creator. He slowly turns to me, ready to annihilate me. I suddenly realize what must be done…

Ifrit: Hah! What’s the matter, Alex? Getting frustrated because, even with all those weapons, you still can’t beat us?
Alexander: My name is Alexander, Fire Beast! I will destroy you all! I will decimate all of you! I will even surpass the Dragon King!
Ramuh: Why did you turn on us, Judge? Why did you ally with the creators?
Alexander: I need not explain myself to you, Sage! I need only destroy you all, then I will receive true power!
Ifrit: Well, you’d better be getting some true power soon, because these weapons sure as hell aren’t making you any less of a loser!
Shiva: Don’t even bother fighting us, Alexander, you can’t beat us!
Alexander: I draw power from the weapons! I draw power from everything and nothing! I will crush you with this power!
Creator: Now, Alexander! Destroy them all with the true power!
Alexander: The power of the magic of Ultima… the power of the weapon of Omega… both are drawn from the true power, the power of Alpha… feel the true power! Alpha!
Bahamut: No, Traitor.
Alexander: What did you call me, lizard?
Bahamut: Odin has perished, as have Titan and Leviathan. Why? Because of you. You are no longer fit to be our Judge. In all of our eyes, you are a Traitor.
Alexander: You’re a fool, Bahamut. I could annihilate you right now.
Bahamut: Then why not do so already? You’ve been stalling for time so much, even I am starting to think the weapons are weaker than us.
Alexander: Fine, Bahamut, I’ll start with you. From combining all these weapons through a single vessel, myself, I can call upon all their power in its natural form! Alpha!
Creator: Alexander! NOOOOOOO-

It had worked. I knew that the weapons were the key to defeating the creators. Alexander’s ambition caused him to be far too reckless. When he fired Alpha, I simply twisted out of the way. The last creator was hit full-on by the energy and disintegrated. Then I picked up the object that had allowed the creature from the eighth world to appear to slay Odin. I turned to Alexander, raising the object, and banished him back to his prison on the ninth world; the guardian of a city, but unable to restore himself until the city was truly in danger. I smashed the object on the ground, and called upon the last bit of my power to revive the others who had fallen. My energy spent, I fell to the ground. All I needed was a bit of rest, and I would be fine. It was over. We had won.

Ramuh: Are you alright, m’lord?
Bahamut: I’m fine, Ramuh. This is nothing compared to what happened on the seventh world. Having your consciousness split into three is not a pleasant experience.
Ifrit: It’s good to see you back, sir.
Bahamut: Indeed. How are the others fairing?
Shiva: Being brought back from the dead is a tiring thing. They’re still all recuperating.
Bahamut: Any news from the worlds?
Ifrit: Having the mortal removed from the eighth world for a few seconds wasn’t too bad, all it did was cause a bit of confusion amongst his soldiers. But he returned, fine, still ready to serve his “sorceress”. As for the ninth world? We only hope that the darkness doesn’t well up there again. Otherwise Alexander’s coming back, and he’s gonna hunt us.
Bahamut: Let us hope that he never returns here, then.

***DONE! So what do you guys think of it?***

"Only an egotistical bastard would sig himself." ~ FFnut

That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Commander Of The Platinum Dragons

Official Ex-Member
FFnut is offline   Reply With Quote