View Single Post
Old 02-07-2007, 07:44 AM   #9

Catalyst
Chocobo Jockey

Send a message via AIM to Catalyst Send a message via MSN to Catalyst
Re: How Big is Too Big?

Be packed with people - could take a while IMO at least man. I know I've been rushing myself and going way too fast for what we do have. I know we're using RPG Maker XP right now too. I'm going to see if I can get that thing that Roger has - speaking of which, is he using it a lot / how is it?

I've always wanted to have my own gamesite or something very popular. We could always have a regular site and then have a forum too, well like you said, not until we have a pack of people. A forum does help though. You and Roger are in Mississippi, Paul (Songjun) is in Sweden, and I'm in Winnipeg, Canada. Like I said back at the invisionfree forum, it seems as if everyone talks only to me (well except for you and Roger, since you've been working on that project for some time), but yeah, everyone talks to me about stuff. It's like, you won't walk into Square Enix and see everyone only talking to Yoshinori Kitase. They'll be talking to each other. But we don't really have to worry about that right now anyways.

If we do get a site up (I just found out that I owe an extra $30 on my Visa since I went over the limit...), so I don't know how long it's going to be. If I do get a copy of vBulletin, I'll be using it for a side project (non-development based).