View Single Post
Old 03-21-2005, 01:08 AM   #26

~Hidan~
Highwind Pilot

Send a message via ICQ to ~Hidan~ Send a message via AIM to ~Hidan~ Send a message via MSN to ~Hidan~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Hidan~
As Nichi walked towards the man who lay shaking Nichi started to scream in pain and fell to his knees. Nichi started to convulse on the ground and then as if nothing ever was wrong stood back up. Malice and Magus knew instantly that it was Masuto that was now standing there. Belial cocked his head in interest in what was about to happen.

This time Masuto looked different. Instead of the short red hair he had last time it was long and a silvery grey. He seemed even taller then last time, he also seemed somehow divine. “What were you running from these men for?”

The villager at first seemed freaked out, but now that he was talking to Masuto he calmed down, somehow Masuto’s voice seemed almost calming. “Just recently our town was taken over by the dark shroud and our lord went insane, slowly so did all the villagers. I never turned like them and so they thought I was a traitor and tried to kill me so I ran.”

Belial looked at them men who were dead on the ground. None of them seemed to be carrying a shard of any type. “It’s an Aunix crystal or red one as you loosely call it. This is not good, they influence anyone lower then them, which means this man here has royal, demon, or godly blood in him.”

Malice examined the bodies further. “They all have velmore marks on the back of their heads, defiantly mind control, but more then just that. It seems whoever is leading this is also streaming their power to all those under his control. We’ll probably have to kill everyone just to get to him.” Malice sighed.

Magus kneeled near the man and started to cast a healing spell on his legs. “Have you seen a girl around here?” He went on to describe Schala in detail.

The man shook his head. “I’m sorry but I have heard nothing of a person like this.”

Magus sighed.

Malice watched Masuto as he walked around the dead bodies. Masuto seemed to be giving off a very strange aura. “Who exactly are you Masuto?”

“Well now the questions start.” Masuto said as he went on to explain that he was the first person of this world to become a god through helping his people, then ascended to being a demon by killing so many because he was enraged that he could not marry after becoming a god. He was in love with a girl so badly that he decided to become a demon so that he could marry and have kids. Only it took so long for him to kill enough people to become a demon that she had already passed away. So he killed himself only to leave his soul stuck in a set of eyes. He had gone from body to body for almost twenty thousand years. Nichi was the first person with a body and spirit strong enough to hold him.

He told this while carrying and digging the men graves.

Malice and Magus were at first confused at what Masuto was doing, they then decided to help. Belial grinned at what was going on. ‘So thousands of years later he has finally come to peace with the death of his loved one.’

Another set of men on carnasors came out of the town at full tilt. Malice and Magus drew weapons and prepared for defense. Belial decided to watch rather then fight.

Masuto motioned to them to lower their weapons. He stood in front of the men as they approached. The men didn’t even stop they just jumped off their carnasors and jumped into attack. Masuto didn’t even draw Nichi’s sword. Rather he raised his hand and closed his eyes, a wave of energy passed from his hand knocking over the men and stunning them.

“Rope please.” Masuto said as he sat down exhausted.

Malice and Magus ran over with the rope and started to tie up the men. Belial grinned, exactly what he expected from a man like him.

After attempting to question the men several times and getting nothing from them Malice and Magus tied them to a tree sever miles outside the town.

Masuto never changed back into Nichi after that fight but slept for several hours after the fight. Malice and Magus returned to find Belial talking to Masuto.

“What are you two talking about?” Magus said looking at Masuto strangely.

“We were talking about coming to terms with the sins of our past.” Masuto said smiling. He had changed more; he looked even more like a different person.

Belial nodded. “We are also talking about what has happened to Nichi’s spirit.”

Malice looked at Belial with murderous eyes. “So what has happened to him?”

Masuto looked strait at Malice. “He gave up, something he said was wrong with what had happened since he and I joined body. He gave me his body in return he will be my first son if I have one.”

Magus shook his head. “So he handed his life over to you because he feels that you’re powerful enough to save his mother and this world?”

Masuto nodded.

Malice looked displeased. Now he had to trust two demons to helping him. “I don’t trust you, or what you’re saying, can you prove that he actually intended for this?”

Masuto looked at Malice and shook his head. “No I can’t, and I’m afraid I won’t be much use to anyone for a while. It will take a long time before I can gain much power, or learn to control this body’s power.”

“Magus and Malice I know you don’t trust me at all but Nichi really did wish for this to happen. He was here just a moment before you came back, he had hoped to talk to you but his strength left him too quickly.” Belial said arms crossed and eyes closed.