View Single Post
Old 03-28-2005, 08:28 PM   #30

~Hidan~
Highwind Pilot

Send a message via ICQ to ~Hidan~ Send a message via AIM to ~Hidan~ Send a message via MSN to ~Hidan~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Hidan~
Masuto looked at Belial and shook his head. “I was created as a Tormenter Demon when I was changed over. I feel it’s much more painful to be like you.” Masuto stood up and walked towards town and then jumped into the air, in the distance lay a hole in the outer edge of the town, it spread over two miles. This was the second largest city in the alliance, over a hundred thousand people probably died in that blast.

Malice had finally calmed his thirst. Masuto walked back towards them. “What were you doing?” Malice said looking at Masuto who had a look of sorrow on his face.

“I was seeing just how many died in the blast.” Masuto said now smiling at Malice. “One hundred thousand is my estimate.”

Malice fell to his knees. “So many. Holy shit!” Malice looked at Belial in contempt. “You killed that many people to save yourself?”

Belial just laughed. “Would you rather I let him kill me and you and then the rest of the people in the city then the one we just freed and then Gracia?”

Malice sighed and lowered his head. Magus thought about what he had done in his own past and sighed as well.

“Its nothing, did you know that all of Palice use to be under the protection of Gracia, everyone was happy and there were no serious demons here. I made it that way, and now the 90% of the world that is in their control that was all my doing. I killed everyone that lived on that side of the world that’s how it fell under the crystal shroud.” Masuto said as tears fell from his eyes. “I killed 41 billion people.”

Malice looked at Masuto and went white. He could not believe his ears. “And you did this all because you were not aloud to get married?”

“Love is a powerful thing.” Masuto said looking at the sky as the sun began to rise.

They gathered their gear and started towards town. Masuto whistled to the beat of Belials cane tapping. The beats together seemed to make Malice and magus seem more confident in their strength. Malice decided to carry a few extra bottles of water with him, seeing as the power Belial gave him might be useful in their current situation. The streets seemed empty as they walked through town. Eyes could be made out in the windows of the houses as they passed but they all looked frightened.

Only a small group of heavy armored men stood at the end of the road, in front of the town Palace. Malice turned red in the face with anger. He knew someone in that crowd.

“Guys take care of the others; the tall one with the red hair is mine.” Malice said as the men drew their weapons. Masuto stopped and raised his hands, two of them men immediately stopped and started to scream. “I’ll hold these two the others are up to you two.”

Malice killed two as he ran towards the red headed man, Magus was holding his own against a group of four men and Belial killed a few that ran towards him but mostly protected Masuto as he channeled to the two he was holding. Suddenly they both stopped screaming and looked at each other and then committed suicide. “Sweet dreams.”